How to enrage 300 million people

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Beerdude26, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Cpatton wins thread.

2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah read the out of context quotes that don't show me replying to people and then skip about 5 of my posts when other people change the topic and say "see you weren't talking about religion." All you did was skim thru the thread wasting our time responding to me in which I was talking to other people. Just so you can be right on the internet. Like I said the people who I was having the discussions with know where I was coming from.

And I find it ridiculous that you would think I am patriotic. You know enough about me, I smoke weed and want it legalized and taxed. I don't fallow religions or gov't. What I love is busting out blind trend fallowing sheep so they can realize how stupid it is to laugh at people dying only because they're Americans or Jews or even Islamic.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  3. Zeke

Zeke Banned

no... thats definetly not true lol.

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I can think of an example where someone made a video of that bobsledder who died in the olympics. Someone made a gif of him crashing into the WTC and I think it was blizzard who said the bobsledder part wasn't funny but the 9/11 part was.

Just cause it may not be true to you doesn't mean that many people actually feel that way. Hell I've even seen Americans show as much hate towards America as Euros.

I completely agree and relate. Shock humor is as simple and childish as fart jokes. And ignorance about other nations and religions leads people to justify or laugh at death on every scale. Wether its people in Texas saying "DIE TOWEL HEAD HAJI SAND NIGGERS" or people from everywhere saying "DIE AMERIFAG MCDONALDS EATING FAT HICK"

5. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Nope, I really don't care, since I only stated what the public thinks about the US, not what I think ...

The truth about europe and the US is quite different, the industry LOVES the economical system in the US, that's why european industry AND higher education adapt much stuff from the US (here and in other states of the EU: bologna process in universities and such; american geography as main topic in geography; etc, etc; yeeeees there is no prove about the second part, but I know for a fact that there's much going on about that in the industry ... :x )
    That's why it's quite a joke saying the US is much like europe, because it's obvious ;)

Also Hamster-kun should do his homework I heared :D

6. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

That's like, my favorite gif. Do I sit there and go "HAHAHA STUPID AMERICANS!"? no, its fuking hilarious because it is random as all hell. Remember these?:

Will Smith stomping down the twin towers as the Fresh Prince.
    JEWS DID WTC.
    MILLIONS OF JEWS DIED ON 9/11.
    and the countless thousands of different things destroying the world trade center.

Most of them end up on/b/, you think that's because a lot of eurofags end up on /b/?

---- ok Dumbee, let me put it in context for you.

OP makes thread titled " How to enrage 300 million people" and posts a link on the words 'Make this'.

Your direct response to OP:

Next:

Your direct response to Metal Smith:

You say things like you'd love to live in another country? Your image of Europeans, or non-Americans in general, is as distasteful if not more so than the average middle-American redneck. Whatever you do, don't leave the US, it will be the end of you. Please, go die Dubee, your death would be one of the greatest steps in the improvement of the American image.

7. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

No you don't think that, but believe it or not others do. Do you honestly think everyone see's those pics and thinks the same thing? Blizzard said he didn't like the 1 guy dying but it was "ok" to laugh at Americans dying. I dunno why you can't grasp that concept and insist on trying to insult me every post. Maybe you are the negative douchebag that this world could do with out.. But you don't think that, so it must not be true... I'm not saying its only euros that feel that way or only 4channers.. All I was doing was conversing with people who were not you. Time to stop talking to you. :D

8. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Sorry, I edited my post to be more detailed about my point.

Anyways, in response to what you just posted: I didn't particularly like watching the guy fly into concrete, it wasn't really funny, but it was amazing to watch it anyways. Someone flying into a column and disappearing is pretty amazing, I watched that quite a few times. Wasn't "funny", but it certainly was when he flew into the WTC Towers! You think I hate America?

Your conversation with others - pure American bullshit, that's why you will never understand Europeans or anyone else.

9. Zeke

Zeke Banned

THEY USED TERMITES!
    Termites ate the support that keept WTC up before the crash happend!
    9/11 was an insect job!

10. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Yet loved by everyone, because it's so random,
    Oh I remember lot's of stuff from the US, too, what about that grouse shooting game where Osama Bin Laden was running over your screen and you could shoot him, pretty shocking and funny wasn't it?
    Or what about ... dry-humping corpses in Halo? (So called tea-bagging)
    Anyone questioned this? Yet one of the most stupid jokes ever but still so far spread and just wrong, so wut? MOST people don't differenciate much if they see reality and irreallity in 2D when they are not related to it ... sadly
    Stupid jokes are popular, the public is working this way, welcome to life :headshot:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6G5hz1EXLY
    Yet you blame europeans for stupid jokes like these on /b/?
    Orrly

11. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Where do I say that its only euros who find its trendy to hate America? I've said before its even trendy here! Punk rockers and blah blah.. You have me all wrong and completley missed sarcasam and you and zeke are not just trolling. So you guys killed a serious conversation that was happening a few pages back. So I'm going to let you continue to black hole this thread.

Also FYI I have been to Europe. I have family in Italy, Milan to be exact.

SEE! You guys can't fucking read. I have blamed people from every where. haha aight I'm done.. Foreals now :p

12. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

I love how this started with a joke of people jumping off a building with funny music and a baby laughing into a political debate. Thank you dubee I guess you have alot of time for this stuff in your aunts basement

13. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

No actually I'm at work.

But thanks for hating :D Also quit advertising weed so much, no one cares that your a pothead..

14. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

This comes from a guy who literally named himself *dubee*

15. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

You don't make sense, first you go on about how a vid shows of how europeans and everyone hate americans,
    then you say some US inhabitants hate the US, too
    then you say that these jokes are just poor taste,
    => you've disproven yourself, honestly, either it is just poor taste from everyone like you just wrote, or it is from ppl who hate the US ... :headshot:

16. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

haha yeah it's my mothers maiden name and my parents are separted. But grapehead is a weed reference that I made up in 2006.. I stopped bragging about weed though. It's kinda like look im cool! When really people just think look hes dumb!

Also moojuice from being in the real estate biz for a few years I've found out that california houses rarley have basements. Also whats wrong with having a serious debate? Its in off topic not black hole.. Trust me scanning thousands of pages and I-am-bored.com get old after awhile :D

Yeah I said its a trend for anyone in any part of the world to hate America or Americans, but If you payed attention I pointed out to some people their is no malice and its just funny like an episode of "tim and eric awesome show great job" But to others its only funny cause it's Americans, or Jews, or Muslims dying.

17. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

How many of these people have you met, Dubee? Or do you just assume like with Blizzerd and the WTC gif?

18. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Rasicm exists everywhere, should I say KKK? ... but honestly you should think outside of your "america" box, who CARES for amercans?
    Jews had bad treatments in the past and there are still numbnuts that have no common sense; radical muslims are in the media often nowadays and muslims have probably a big hater base because of this, but americans?
    Haters, lol ... hate is a pretty big word ...
    You wouldn't hate a bunch of douchbags, would you? (:whistle::veryangry:)
    /inb4flamewar

Also I repeat, WHO CARES for americans? They are not a race, they have no real past either, they are just some random ppl who THINK they are the number one in everything, f.e. in being hated, huh ... but honestly here's no hater group, because none cares ...

19. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I have met a bunch at punk rock clubs, and even in europe when my friend went on tour out there he said he pretty much had to hide the fact that he was American.

I have seen news casts too where people hold America bashing parades and rallies. But you know what, I could be completley wrong. Maybe not everyone feels this way and its just something I have figured to be true.

Well yeah and rasicm is schisim as Bradly Nowell once sang. But I think it's dying out like religion. I do think out side the america box but this topic is about it so I am talking about it. See comments like you saying we think we are #1 in everything and even in being hated is more to the point I am trying to make. I mean why else do you think I bring up Jews and Muslims?

20. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

You will always only hear bad stuff in the news, because good stuff never comes in the news, aight? Well, I know 2 Americans here, and I never ever had any bad thought about their origin, neither do I know anyone who had ... :rolleyes:

And why did he hide it? Because he heared it in the news? yeeeah, maybe I am wrong, europe is huge after all ...