How long until war with Iran starts?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MOOtant, Feb 29, 2012.

1. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

But what oil are we taking? What minerals in Afghanistan are we taking? China is the only country taking advantage of those resources.

And why did we go to Iraq? We had a bunch of "founding fathers" of Neoconservationism in Bush '43 administration. Enough said.

Damn butthurt Euros are spoonfed that the "big, bad America" is always the cause of all of the world's problems. I wonder when will the silly sheepie Euros will learn.

2. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

3. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

Ever watched the documentaries Gasland and Food Inc? Accepting the loss of human life so you can dig for earth gas does not make you particulary nice.

Denying global warming does not help eather.

Christian fundamentalist boot camps.

Your politians and canditates say stuff only right wing extremists would say in europe.

Pumping an insane amount of your budget into the military but no free health care programm.

Studing thats almost for free on continental europe costs an insane ammount of money.

Lobbism dictates the course of your politics.

Supporting dictators because they are on "our side".

Removing the restrictions of the money economy.

Concentration camps on rented lend outside of the restriction of the law.

Communist huntings in the 60ties.

Genocide on the native americans.

Patenting life.

Death penalty.

... only from the top of my head, I guess someone more deticated could find alot more :D

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  4. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

imo i think america should go back to vietnam u guys could prob win that now IMO

5. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

holy shit that jew looks trilled out

7. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

Strawman.

8. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Just because someone cares to keep track of a list for a more relevant country? Most of the items in that list are laughable (e.g. Haitian coup d'état) if you grouping them with "real" conflicts (excluding the fact we didn't start half of those). Britfag Empire, and other Euro nations, have a much longer list that spans far longer in time and length... but they are part of today's silly, sheepie Euro.

Many of the things you listed are gross exaggerations, subjective, or completely false... you ACTUALLY proved my point. Thank you silly, sheepie European!

Do you even know what the word means?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  9. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Those are wars the united states were involved in, but it doesn't specifically mean they started them. The Gulf War was the second war the United States started against any other country, the first war being the war of independence. Most of the fields in that chart pertain to single wars, which they shouldn't even be there since theaters of wars are still part of the same war. Bad formatting, looks biased, and people like you use bias to twist things arounds.

I forgot how much bad was on these forums.

America still sucks.

Well no, Reagan and bush suck, but they represent america.

not that I give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

This thread is now about The Specials.

10. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

The only thing I don't like about political threads on this forum is that they always devolve into senseless bashing and an idea of "America vs. The World", with each side full of enough bias to make Fox News look like a trustworthy news agency.

11. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

That's because our countries have existed for considerably longer than the US.

Also, anyone who can't see that WMG is trolling is pathetic.

12. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

Why would I use a word I don't understand? You're attacking a straw man all the time, it's not stupid euros talking about US empire to hide their own shady business vs total neocons that only went there because of WMD.

Let's state the facts:
    1. Dollar is reserve currency (mostly because it could be converted into gold).
    2. United States gains a lot because of dollar being reserve currency.
    3. It pays off to spend some money to keep that status.
    4. Lots of oil is traded in dollars, oil market is big in general. If it were to change currency used in transactions it'd affect 1. and 2. a lot.

Now you were attacking some total conspiracy theory repeated here and there by some Europeans which wasn't anywhere close to what I said.

13. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

There are some people that dumb it down.

14. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

we will crush them like ants

15. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

you can die from enough ant bites.

16. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

The first nation who wanted to limit nuclear warheads was the only country to ever use it. (not tests)
    Iran claims to protect itself and needs them because they cannot prosper as the slaves of the U.S but if they do it their own way then other nations will seek to exploit it.
    North Korea also claims to have a nukes as self defence.

I have a tendency to understand and believe the regimes when they say this. The city of seoul is hostage to many many outdated but still effective arty canons right across their borders.
    North Korea has never dared taking down the city. Because they will perish soon after. So they will only use them as a revenge weapon or self defence weapon and they have done so for many years now.
    The idea with nukes is similar. Sure you can fire it but you're going to die soon after. Pakistan is the real asshole here. I disagree with the idea of telling other countries if they attack you then your nukes might fall in the hands of terrorists.

17. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

No shit, I said that. My point is that the USA is now the "big, bad wolf" (used to be a rotation with England, France, and occasionally other countries like Italy and Germany).

Also, you have a habit of trying to deflate everyone's argument by saying they are trolling. You are either extremely paranoid and/or stupid.

That's not a strawman... :confused:

Also, if you think my previous comment about neocons in Bush '43 administration remotely suggested that they only went there because of WMD, you have NO IDEA about US politics.

Rofl, you just recycled the same, flawed argument behind every "<Insert Industry Here> Industrial Complex".

I agree that I doubt many of these countries would get nukes simply to commit suicide (Iranian clerics may be debatable), but it is naive to suggest that "they want nukes only for self-defense purposes". As your example suggested, North Korea makes threats and small attacks so they can extorting the Western countries for support. Just recently, North Korea just promoted to "pause" their nuclear program (again) so food/medical humanitarian support from the US. Of course, North Korean leadership will tell to their brainwashed citizens that the "dear leader" forcibly obtain those resources for his people and will go back to threats/attacks when they have enough.

Do you realize the kind of extortion North Korea will do with a nuclear bomb? Even China doesn't want North Korea to get a bomb, but favor the status quo over increasing American influence along their borders..

18. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

the perception of your country as "the good guys" is so lovely naive WMG. the US has been a major driving force behind the cold war. one could actually claim that it was the US which is to blame for the nuclear armament of the USSR, but ofc i wont do that bc i dont want to argue about absurd "buhuhu im the poor american jew and you evil nazis hunt me" bullshit ...

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  19. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

North Korea does extortion but Iran does far less Pakistan is much worse.
    Gadaffi didn't have a nuke but look at what happened to him.
    It's only normal they don't feel safe.

20. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

It is, mixed with appeal to authority.
    What? Is central bank an industrial complex? If you're telling me that big countries don't have interests and never follow them it's you that's naive not me.