EPIC vs. Consortium

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Deiform, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Zeke

Zeke Banned

yea!

apc north and a jeep to ya main!

it's a very complex plan that took us weeks to make and it is only used on very very difficult opponents!

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Well, yeah, better luck next time. Hope we can do this against soon. Are you sure you can't do another match on Saturday, rather than all the way to the 18th?

3. Kronin

Kronin Banned

***** was right on the "Consortium."

Dec. 4:

4. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

I'm having a sober time all the way to 24'th, I think. So I'm in.

5. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

I will be in Hungary chasing "dat" ass on the 18th.

6. Trickster

Dat actual ass that you posted?

7. Deiform

Deiform Member

Who's ass?

8. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

if only we listened to mrdee. The roman empire wasn't built in a few weeks, we will come back harder. But our main goal is to have fun.

edit: also to clear things up we kicked axeman cause he was annoying and he made a member(Ishikawa) leave and we wanted him more than axeman.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  9. FN198

FN198 Member

ill look into that

10. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

I agree Dubee. If only Consortium could mold itself into an anti-Deeist movement... maybe then we could have beaten EPIC in a scrim. I failed :(

Well College finals starts at the end of this week, and ends next week. We only see a small opening on the 18th. We are currently arranging a scrim with MEG and waiting for a respond from their leadership on attendance by the weekend.

11. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Week days are better for me to scrim. Weekends are when I have free time to go out and do things. Anyway we can scrim on a weekday? Can you guys do it on a weekday an hour or two later than we do it on weekends? We need a NA clan to scrim cause I wanna scrim after work when I have free time for sure.

12. Trickster

Absolutely no chance. You're talking 11-1am on a school/worknight for most of the clan. Saturday 9pm GMT is our window.

13. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

shit 11 or 12 is too late? haha You got work at 4 in the morning or something? Were not playing 3 hour long matches. Scrims go much faster than pub matches, getting people to join the server and comm vote time lasts longer than the scrims.

Is there any other NA clans?

Edit: Just sucks cause Saturday is when I can go out and do stuff. Getting off work is when I am lazy and feel like playing games. Weekends are great for spending time with people not being stuck in side playing games.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  14. complete_

complete_ lamer

most NA players play until 2am every day.

15. communism

communism poof

man up titster

16. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Shit 6 hours of sleep is more than enough. I think it's just cause at night he can't rage on the mic or his mom will get pissed.

17. OuNin

OuNin Member

soldat

18. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Really!? No one in EPIC wants to take the bait on this one? I mean I would and I'm in Consortium...

19. Trickster

Considering that I'm the only one in this house each night because I'm not in the Netherlands for this month, no. I'm not asking my clan members to scrim at a time that isn't convenient to at least 80% of them, solely for you. Hell, if most of the Amerifags aren't busy at at 3pm PST on a weekday, then that means every single one of you are jobless school-less universityless fags. And it's very unlikely more than a couple of people fit those criteria. So no, it's not going to happen. 9pm GMT on a Saturday, or you can just get easy (or not considering the last scrim) wins against MEG.

Also:

Admittedly I would have if I had been online to read that.

20. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol It was just a question. It's not solely for me, its so we can scrim sooner than whats proposed(17th?) I can get off work early cause I set my own hours and get paid by closing escrows not by the hour. And it may be 3 for me but that's 6 EST for the rest of the clan. Sry I guess I must of struck a chord with you when I mentioned your mom getting mad at you raging. No need to be angry though, were just trying to have fun man. It's a game :rolleyes:

Weekends are just too unreliable for me.