EPIC vs. Consortium

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Deiform, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I'm fairly sure it is solely for you. Consortium got 19 people on the Saturday, so there's blatantly no problem with numbers. I can't see anyone asking for this other than you. I would effectively lose half my team, and tbh, so would Consortium. If you can't commit to what is basically the standard scrim time, then you shouldn't really be in a clan. And FN is looking into the 11th of December anyway.

2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

its just about getting a scrim sooner it has nothing to do with me. Plus yobbo can't scrim at what your now calling the "standard scrim time" that's your standard time. Not ours. We play late night on weekdays mostly but we are around on weekends.

3. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Actually I thought about it, but then decided that consortium lost that fast that it would just ruin the joke.
    My guess, the first match was 5-6 min and the second match 3-4 min, both time we had ...540? sec votingtime (well at least above 500) which is 9 min, so we won BOTH matches in a single voting time.

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

haha yeah I thought I joined at the end of the 2nd match cause all we had was one rax in the middle but turns out I was there for half the match lol..

The next matches will last longer, were not going to try stupid risky strats or use a new comm. I really want yobbo to comm for us but the "standard scrim time" for him is like 3 in the morning.

5. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Magnus played for us at 7am for him. But yeah, people in timezones past +4 will really struggle to attend. People past -9 too. Hence people like Yobbo, Sgt Security and Magnus have to play at stupid times. But 9pm GMT generally gets us as far as Eastern Europe and Western USA, with the times ranging from 1pm to 11pm there. Obviously we have some exceptions further out, but they're deliberately sticking around to play rather than sleeping. Most of the people in the area I just mentioned wouldn't be sleeping at that point.

6. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

The second round was actually a lot longer than the first round. I would say 4-5min for first round and 10-15 for second round. Either way, point taken about the length of the match :p

7. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

ill sponsor a tournament 1 dorra to winner commander gets 10cents and rest is split up amongst players

bo50 for qualifications
    bo100 for finals

8. communism

communism poof

why not bo75 for qualifactions?

9. recon

recon SM Support Dev

Nah. Require 15M SP.

10. Zeke

Zeke Banned

the teamspeak is slightly out of place from time to time since ts3 recordings cut out silent parts which forced disposable to add silence between sections manually.
    but atleast the keymoments are in sync.
    2nd round of the Scrim

Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
  11. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

i figured having cw and bsid lose 26 games in a row was mean enough

12. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

We should place videos like that on moddb, would show some real GOOD gameplay rather than just trailers and noobs :)

13. Deiform

Deiform Member

Organising someone from each squad to record footage next scrim for split screen action with ts3!

14. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

It is hard to sync the TS3 with the footage. Try using in-game voice like pros, or record TS3 using an external program (fraps?).

15. recon

recon SM Support Dev

Audacity would probably work.

16. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

If you think FN's mvalley strat is so fucking convoluted, wait until you see his emp_isle strat against you guys this weekend:

[​IMG]

17. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

squad brett farve

18. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Fuck Squad Brett Favre. I'm leading Squad Tom Brady. Even Ounin's Squad Eli Manning is better than you guys; they are going for the "cumshot cannon" strat through middle.

19. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

pats do look good for winning it all this year