Empires: Years In Stacking

Discussion in 'General' started by Headshotmaster, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sergeant mkoll

sergeant mkoll Member

Trickster's arguements so far:

Indeed OMNI this is utterly rediculous

2. RKB53

RKB53 Member

Starting to agree

3. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Me and Thor are probably both overdoing it here. @Thor, rather than us both getting banned or whatever, if you wanna continue arguing, do it via PMs. I'd rather not get banned again.

4. Meliarion

Meliarion Member

During the PUG the BE team spent a considerable amount of time working on strategies and planning how the game should go. I would be surprised if clans spent less time preparing for scrims and clan matches than we did.

Also it takes 2 sides to start a flame war, if you respond calmly and do not allow yourself to become enraged then you can discuss difficult topics in a calm and civilised manner. It may be difficult to keep calm if people are insulting you but sometimes you have to be the bigger man and ignore it but people will think better of you.

I feel that this thread has somewhat wandered off topic, which is supposed to be about the long standing issue of stacking instead becoming a pro/anti BSID flame war.

5. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

This is the shit one would expect from Mr[​IMG]Die and the other trolls, not freaking clan leaders.

6. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

can I get a custom forum title as the only person to defeat bsid?

I love bsid.. Probably more then any other clan, and since I'm the only person to have ever beat them I will root for them to win from now on. Even if its against my team lol.

7. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Also one more thing.. Lets grow up guys.. Its fucking game.. Enjoy it. You care more about winning then having fun.. Games are for fun..

8. Thor

Thor Member

Trickster, the reason I'm not going through all your posts and quoting all the points I conflict with is because it's really not worth my time. If I wanted to argue with a pudgy kid and fight for an hour about shit I'd walk down the street to the middle school and do it, not on a damn internet forum.

And to all who said this is rediculous. You're right. And you know, BSID keeps to themselves. We don't start things. The only time BSID gets on here and flames is to ward against those who flame us. I remember a time where I forbid members from getting into arguements on here, and it was even worse than when we did because people said we wouldn't speak up and were too afraid and all this crap.

To those who do support us, I thank you for that. For those against us, I really -don't- care. Hopefully this is my last post, and I apologize for the way this thread was derailed. If anyone has a problem, feel free to contact me via steamfriends or the BSID forum.

CPT Thor

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  9. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Way too much e-drama for me to wade through during exam times, but looking over the posts quickly, I think it's best this be closed :|

If someone feels it's imperative to reply to something in this thread, please take it to PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.