Empires: Years In Stacking

Discussion in 'General' started by Headshotmaster, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Welcome to a forum where horrible community + arklansman = HIDE FIRE.

If BSID has enough time to get 2gether and stack, why can't they scrim?
    OMFG lost against EPIC in both matches in mvalley, but the second one lasted a good 45mins to an hour. Twas fun, and we must do it again some time.

*Edit

Wewt, 3'rd paeg!

2. Rehnquist

Rehnquist Member

Whoa, and all this time I've been told that OMFG isn't a clan and therefore can't clan-stack a team. That's cute.

Prickster, you should at least attempt some subtlety when you are aggressively trying to gaybait people into a clan match.

3. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

OMFG isn't a clan, it's a group.

4. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

Rational argumentation 0 - Weasel worded insults and slogans 1

5. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

More like RA-0, WWIAS-50.

Anyways, how's the weather Mayama?

6. Sandbag

Sandbag Member

hey, people got trickester all riled up by posting pictures of him with dumn jokes below them. give the man a break.

7. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

You mean BSID's argumentation is usually based on insulting/bully others
    and using argumentations without any real content? If yes youre right?

8. Sandbag

Sandbag Member

lol i can't believe i misspelled dumb

9. sergeant mkoll

sergeant mkoll Member

the real revalation here is trickster having friends...

10. Thor

Thor Member

I lol'd :p

Well I've been baited into posting in this thread. Trickster, you need to understand that until very recently, an extremely high amount of our BSID vets were virtually not playing the game for months at the time due to drastic changes that we felt weren't for the best. It was not fun. I felt like it was more of an obligation to play, due to me being the clan head, rather than it being the fun that kept me playing.

BSID has more or less made a comeback in this last month. This is part of a clan-wide campaign to revitalize itself. With this is mind, we are not going to jump into a clan match until we rebase ourself and are ready to play. Yes, theres a lot of us that are currently active. But, like me, many of the people who would be participating in the clan matches currently have exams, graduation parties, vacations and the likes, as it's just that time of year.

Now, I don't know if you understand life outside the computer, but it can get busy at times. From the BSID command point of view, it seems like you keep trying to bait us into a match before we even get back on our feet, resulting in an easy win for you. So, I don't know if thats the only way you think you can beat us, or what, but no matter how much you start flaming MY clan, I'm not going to scrim anyone until I feel the time is right.

In the end, BSID has only ever lost 1 match, putting us at a record of like 7-1 or 8-1(I'll have to check). We have also been around for going on nearly three years now. So, if anything, you calling us out saying we have no balls, while at the same time, being one of the newest clans in the community, is just laughable. And I'm pretty sure you don't have that big of a mouth in real life, because from what I've seen, I would put my money on you getting your ass kicked in a heartbeat.

I don't mean to increase the hostilities here, but if people want to fling mud, then I'm not going to sit on the sidelines and get hit.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  11. Deiform

Deiform Member

Bare in mind your guys are flinging a lot more mud about. We just want a match.

12. Bobbus

Bobbus Member

We don't fling mud. We're more like monkeys; we fling our own feces.

13. RKB53

RKB53 Member

:headshot:

14. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I couldn't care less about that, I'm more annoyed that they try to justify stacking and ruining the game for other people. I didn't care until I saw people leaving not only the server, but just quitting the game due to them doing it. I'm sorry, but its getting out of hand.

Your past wins count for nothing, half your clan is new, you might aswell be a different clan. Epic have been around for nearly a year now, and we've scrimmed a lot. Call us the "new" guys all you want, but it won't help me when you lose. And ok, fine, if you feel it necessary to spend all that time preparing for a match, then I suppose shit is different for you, but the only time we ever use is the 5-10 minute vote time. If you can stack for an hour, in our eyes, you can scrim for an hour. If you need 3 hours to prepare for 2 rounds of a game which counts for nothing (no league etc) then I feel genuinely sorry for you guys. That in fact reminds me of a certain pug which people hated for that very reason. Because the fact of the matter is, you can't plan for everything, and 90% of planning is done on the fly when the enemy doesn't do everything you expect them to do.

I'm not trying to bait you into a match early, you made some sort of "attempt" at coming back in January, and now you've been at it a month. Half my new members haven't scrimmed yet and I'd still happily field them right off the bat. I don't see why you guys take winning it so seriously, I couldn't care less if we lost, sure you guys would rub salt in it afterwards, and rightly so, but quite frankly, I'm in it for playing a fun game, at a higher level than a pub match. Something that you guys appear to have a problem providing. OMFG didn't do tonnes of practicing really, and they were a great team to play against. In case anyone didn't know, in our 2nd round, at one point we had nothing but a rax left and no refs. They had most of the map. We did take most of it back, and in the end they were unlucky enough to lose their comm into the water due to some mines on the bridge, but regardless, even without any preperation, those guys gave a fantastic game. Call them a clan, group, community, I don't care, but they're a great bunch of guys.

8-1 means you played what, 9 matches in 3 years? We played double that in 10 months, so no wonder you have a record that good. We've lost more than 1 match, but it was still fun. Our record is probably something like 22-5, we lost 1 round/4 vs MAD once, we've lost a few rounds out of many against CW, a round against JPL (6v6) quite recently. It just feels like you guys are obsessing over winning a little too much and forgetting...this is a game.

15. Thor

Thor Member

We obsess over winning? Every single post you make regarding us is about how you're going to kick our ass. You're the one making the biggest deal out of winning/losing. That cannot be denied. A 'scrim' is a practice, and something we don't count on the record. What I posted is our MATCH record. And Trickster, you're not in the position to tell me how to run my clan. People join this clan for the high amount of tactical engagement we use. And it's proven that it works. And you feel sorry for us? Well let me tell you, I feel sorry for you. You remind me of JJ45, except 14 years old and a little less intelligent. He was before your time so I doubt you'd understand. I don't know if you realize it, but you have become one of the most LAUGHABLE people in this community, and it blows my mind when you say WE have a big head, when you go around saying how our ass kicking is imminent, and try to tell me how to run things. Whatever, man. Grow up.

16. Trickster

Oh cmon, you said it yourself, I'm baiting you into scrimming. Not for an easy win, but so you can guys can get off your high horse and get down here with the rest of us. Fine, if thats what your clans prerogative, being uber organised, then whatever, but if that attributes to 3 hours planning for an unrecorded match, like Harlequin said, then no matter how you run it, how you guys play, it's just plain sad. I couldn't care less about winning, doesn't mean i'm not going to flame back when you give us the usual "new kid on the block" BS. I mean cmon, trawl through these forums, you'll find you guys are the starters every time. You guys are the ones who replied to an argument in this thread by spamming (as Sandbag said) pictures with dumb comments. Even in your post there, more of the "before your time" BS. And if anything, the 14 years old comment applies to the mental age you come across as with your poorly constructed arguments.

17. Bobbus

Bobbus Member

'Ey! 'Ey! A'rite, calm down, calm down!

18. Thor

Thor Member

Poorly constructed arguements? You've yet to even acknowledge half the arguements put up against you by other people, or even put up a good counter-arguement against any of mine. And those 3 hours of planning includes executing the tactics we've developed against other people, so I don't understand how playing the game and having fun is sad. This thread was about stacking. You've come in here flaming us, and pulling my entire clan into it. Don't even say we start anything. There wouldn't be a problem if people didn't come on here to bitch and moan. This is the exact reason why I stay off these forums.

19. Trickster

For that 3 hours, you aren't "playing" the game. And I didn't intend to pull your entire clan into it, but I did intend to pull the people who have the power to stop shit bullshit where you guys are plauging servers, be it stacking, all joining a server under severely racist names, griefing, all offences your members have committed over the last week. These forums were the most flame free I've seen them since the Satanchild incident until you guys caused all thse problems.

And sure, put up any so-called "counter-arguments" I haven't acknowleged, because I will happily argue my point back. My arguments back to you are fine, you simply don't have a comeback hence you sit back and don't acknowledge them yourself.

20. Omneh

Omneh Member

This is utterly ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.