emp_provinggrounds (flasche-thread)

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by flasche, Aug 27, 2009.

1. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

perhaps start it with 300 res. Enough to drop a barax down if they get to the side middles... but also enough to hold on to and drop a VF when they have enough.

2. CyberKiller

CyberKiller Nyooks!

It wasn't the res file after all. I think it might be trickster's client with a corrupted file download.

3. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

That's odd, because me, Predator, Fooshi and Tiberium all loaded it up, and all had the same crates (on the NF side) missing.

4. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

maybe its the file on the server that is corrupted? and i should pack 1_5 up now ...

5. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Let's just try 1_5 and see how it goes. If it's still broken then I'll accept that something is wrong at our end, but I know the map worked fine before the steam release and hasn't since. I don't know why people pakrat anyway, it's more more "Permanent" than just writing a good .res file, and it stops making the custom files you used available to other mappers.

6. CyberKiller

CyberKiller Nyooks!

That's odd that it didn't work. I tested it by deleting the texture for the crates on the NF side and the server just resent me the texture (tested on emp main server).
    Maybe I fixed it by accident lol....