Emp_beobachtung(_beta)

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by blizzerd, Oct 3, 2008.

1. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

You need to chill a lot more :D
    And people always complain...

2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

but they voted it away... i felt so bad because everyone was so upset about it maybe i should just stop developing it :(:(:(:(:(:(

3. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Or you fix those bugs and finish the map. ;)
    Don't go so over-sensitive on everything.

4. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

but... but...

sigh,
    thanks i guess i needed that :(

5. Deiform

Deiform Member

Yeah don't worry, just finish the map in your own time. It was Tricksters fault for hosting it publically when it wasn't finished.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  6. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

thanks guys, i appreciate it :)

7. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Don't blame me! I'm just told to host newest maps, and besides, a public thrashing is the best test a map can get. Just nag people for feedback. IMO, the map is too small. 1 APC was like gigantic in comparison with the bunker, it needs to be wider and longer. Also sort out those error signs. Other than that, it seemed quite nice. I think BE need their own area to build so it doesn't look so "out of place" with the VF and stuff. Also, it wasn't in the cycle, it was a test to see if it wwas cycleable. If you fix those problems I see no reason why It wouldn't be.

8. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

most of those (besides the be having there own place to build) are done, i am currently getting some optimization done and cetera

normally the map would be done for a real playable version tomorrow, but i went airsoft gun playing instead, and got a headache from all the sporty exercises :( sorry

9. Trickster

Lol you're the mapper, just take your time with it, theres no rush, although I leave for a while on Wednesday so If you want it in the cycle, I'd need to get a test in by then.

10. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

update: i am going to add all the unused doodle parts (2) from the original map pack together in 1 map, effectively increasing the map size by a factor of 6 (i only use the best/finished parts of the doodles) the only part i am not integrating into it is the last part (invading the bunker that is seen shooting its cannon in the beta1) due to it being to large to put into it as "part" of a map

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  11. Trickster

Also, forget my comment about the playtest, that won't be possible on my part. But yeh, I honestly can't wait to really have a good crack at this map, I look forward to seeing a really good released version when I come back :D