Easy "makes sense" suggestions.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Private Sandbag, Dec 20, 2008.

1. OuNin

OuNin Member

Get rid of barbed wire on NF walls.

2. Satanchild666

Satanchild666 Banned

Aproved...

3. Aquillion

Aquillion Member

Maybe only send it when they kill their last target, since that means they need new orders?

Just a thought.

4. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

when you spawn (either durring the count down or after you press enter) have a message pop up and say "<tickets> Reinforcements Left."

will A) help noobs understand why they can not spawn, B) help on conquest maps by reminding people to revive, C) just be a nice little reminder that if you can hold up the defense for 20 more kills you will win.

5. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

if someone of your team wants to enter the vc for the first time in the game let it do a vote, if 35% of the team agrees, or the cv was under attack the last 10 seconds before the vote: the vote passes

6. Dawgas

Dawgas Banned

if you die twice in a minute, it should note about Engineers being able to revive them

the camera should also stare at the nearest friendly engineer with revive, if he is in view (say, it would be nice if it did that anyway)

then how am I supposed to steal the CV from the incompetant moron that got voted in

sure it has the double edge of letting people steal it from GOOD commanders, but that's not so bad

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  7. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

a commander voted in the cv never "entered" it, as far the game is concerned he was "always in there" only when you press E while facing the cv up close you "enter" it

Becides i am not really certain i understand you, could you care to rephrase that?

8. GoodGame

GoodGame Member

Umm you must have been fighting people with health upgrades, because I get r*ped by the shotgun pistol all the time at close range.

9. KILLX

KILLX Banned

Buckshot pistol does enough damage, both shells combined, to kill standard infantry. Riflemen, or anything with health upgrade, will survive, but assuming you can aim, will be on the verge of death.

10. Melee

Melee Member

This one really pisses me off, even when i ask where the vf is -no one answers - So please indicate on the mini map where the vf is , when ya got 3 bases I can garantee i spawn at the wrong rax everytime lols - oops type kill waste a ticket or 2....

11. Tuxu

Tuxu Member

well, idk if that's easy but it does make sense, how about that:
    if an engie takes a rev bonus he will automaticly see all dead team members as blipping dimonds\dots\whatever, on the map and on screen(in the game itself, that is)

12. Meliarion

Meliarion Member

When the game ends show where it ended on the minimap, often I want to know where the com was and don't recognise the scenery.

13. zynaps

zynaps Member

- Scouts should be invisible to dead enemies at all times. Reason: whenever I shoot someone from a short range in the back I know they look around for me when dead to see where I'm going next. Scouts needs to be able to get away more easily.

14. Apogee

Apogee Member

I kind of like zynaps suggestion. Maybe only if they take Silencer, since it's supposed to be for covering your firing position anyway. Alternatively, make Silencer cause dead enemies to have *no* dead-o-vision? That would make it a much better skill and make scouts... sneaky.

15. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

When in commander view, and selecting more than 1 person, it should show their class right under their names, as it takes fucking years to find an engineer that you need to build a refinery, and I don't want all of them going to e-build a ref.

16. Meliarion

Meliarion Member

Allow players to build vehicles when on the rear of the BE VF

17. KILLX

KILLX Banned

Melarion: No, that would be kinda unfair. Far too easy to access.

18. Aquillion

Aquillion Member

But right now, NF's VF is much easier to get inside of than BE's...

19. KILLX

KILLX Banned

But the NF VF offers little cover as well. It's so damn easy to prone hide on the catwalk on the BE VF.

20. Aquillion

Aquillion Member

Yeah, but there's a good chance that the person prone hiding on your BE VF is NF. If the game reaches the point where you're relying on hiding in the back of your own VF for cover, chances are you've already lost.