Devil Thres

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by harryhoot1, May 15, 2012.

1. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

I still blame Activision and Vivendi.

2. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

meh really if you look at it gaming has become super casualized for a lot of people. Blizz knows a lot of hardcore gamers will snatch it up just because its diablo 3 so they try and appeal to the casuals with fancy cutscenes and trivialized skill and item system. D3s default settings are really telling.

3. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

4. Candles

That's pretty much what happens in any game that has a skill that decreases cooldowns based off a percentage players can affect. Get enough crit and you don't even need anything else if you have a perma-stun.

5. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

6. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

i bet in 2 years everyone will be compairing any new hack'n'slay to diablo3 and say its shite and imbalanced bc its not diablo3 :D
    but i pull this out of my ass (but not without adding some experience), i dont like nor play diablo or any other h'n's ...

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  7. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Except this is very likely....someone bookmark it and bring it up in 2 years.

8. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

After they balanced and fixed it with a few patches yes ...

9. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

Except economy is already so broken from chest exploiting, hacked players, chinese farmers, 0 warden(bots already running) and the auction house duping (yep, d3 has duping, ftw.). They will have to restart everything.... to be even remotely fair. Meh not that restarting would make the game any better either tho.

10. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

Oh my god. Whether by some retarded server design, or massive security flaw, everyones getting hacked.

I guess this sorta makes sense when they have an officially sponsored in game cash auction system. Its like making something illegal legal and regulating it, but chinese gold farms find a way to criminalize that too.

11. complete_

complete_ lamer

diablow 3

12. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Free to Play model in a fully priced retail game... Blizzard must have been trying to win the "Worst Gameplay Mechanics" award. Diablo 2 had pay to win as well, but that was like the black market, over ebay, and only the pro-est of pros did that, now all the thirteen year olds with their parent's credit cards are buying their way to victory.

13. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Does anybody have a guest pass for me?:|ove: I want to try if it gets me into some kind of relaxing flow before i buy.

14. Empty

Empty Member

Bought it played it enjoyed it, refuse to play above hell difficulty because it becomes entirely unfair and stupid.

Good story though, well worth the cash. Still has the same issue of D2 when playing with friends, they will ALWAYS RUSH AHEAD WITHOUT YOU AND SKIP STORYLINE.

Play singleplayer on your first run. It'll be 10x better.

15. Candles

The solution is to play with friends who also care about the story, at least that's what I'm doing.