Daily Game report

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by JustGoFly, Mar 7, 2013.

1. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

I didn't play last night but have a Game Report from the night before.

OK - Sorry Awesome - I have to toss you under the bus. I think you're a great player, fun as hell to play with, and I am as much to blame as you, but this just has to come out.

This is a semi-circular map, where from NF you run up hill turn right and a slight S to take center. Other team heads south we battle mostly in the middle for the flag. The XMas Map with the Ferrari modified this map. We've played this map a zillion times and it is very popular.

NF - due to magnificent leadership ;) was completely handing BE their asses. They had ONE Ref - in their base. Our guys built all other refs. We had center flag and fucking A if I don't know the name of maps.

Hexi rage quit the other team. And is constantly typing insulting remarks to everyone on the team.

Anyway - our guys are completely destroying them, early. But I decide "Lets stretch this out.", we're all joking, GlowStick is playing and I'm considering giving him COM. It was that good of a round. When the guys took out their base the first time, I pulled them all back - said Get in Heavies. I want you all to roll through their base with one swipe and end it in Heavies. I made four Heavies with HE, and dual homing. No nukes yet. FIVE Missiles in one blast is the main reason I like homing, plus we had all newbs on the team.

Awesome - is having a good time and laughing his asses off. We're having a good time. I honestly can't blame him - but being Empires, I will ! As the tanks roll off the printing press, Awesome Nine Mines the first one and destroys it. He won't get in a heavy, so three newbs take the heavies. One goes for center, the other north and the other south. Fucking-A, I said All stay together and attack at the same time. I should have sent two APC's to mow down ground troops, since they were doing an excellent job with grens, but it didn't matter anyway. The team IQ slipped well below 90.

At this point ONE veteran is in a dual HE heavy on the other team, defending their base. The grens eat up our heavies one at a time. Soak up the resources, now they have TWO heavies hanging around their base (Smart play). I push a nuke heavy ALONE into their base and their COM does an excellent job of pinning me while the one heavy kills my people eater. My team is all in center instead of taking out their base. Nukes are only good to clear people and turrets and suck against other tanks. Had there been four other heavies alive it would have been a walk in the park.

So now they are upto four heavies and good leadership. They roll through our base and without stopping and no one listening to my please to COME BACK AS GREN. "I'm working on Center", "I'm sneaking into their base", "I'm driving an LT randomly around the map because it's fun". So one pass and our base is done for. ScRat joins and takes the COM south, to build a new base and succeeds. I push a heavy and attempt to kill four heavies while they chew up the COM. They completely ignored my tapping on their ass with dual Upgraded missles, and HE while they finished the game.

Nice job - fun game and Fucking A is for Awesome. I surely was not to blame, so I guess I'll blame you for nine mining the first heavy. It can't be me - so must be you ! Haha, It was a fun game though.

BE for the win. Nicely done and IT'S EMPIRES !

JustGoFly

2. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

The map is called coast you fucking pleb, it's the best map that has ever been made in Empires.
    You lost to an FN rush, plain and simple. But only because you drove away from any raxes and died near the beachfront ref point. How do you expect your teammates to killspawn when you've done that?

In any case, what's the point of this thread and why is it in the wrong section.

Satan does not have enough to penises to rape those who use signatures when they arrive in hell.

3. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

I didn't drive away - I was not COM at the end of the game.

COM did build a spawn point - that was not the issue. The newbs playing didn't know to spawn as Gren even when told to do so. I was the only one hitting the attacking tanks with missiles. Everyone else was engie's probably because they were building that south base and didn't know to switch when the tanks hit our second base.

This is PUBLIC -> Game Play
    Where else should this thread of DAILY GAME REPORT exist ?

We lost to a rush - didn't I already say that ?

Fucking Empires. You can't shoot everyone playing so just sit back and take the abuse.

JustGoFuckYourselves

4. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

DIS GONNA BE A LONG ONE:
    Hehe I knew this was coming. I totally deserve it, too. :D
    I still hold that considering they had a barracks, a refinery, and an unbuilt VF three heavies was definitely enough to end the game. I mostly did the nine mine because I was sad you had locked the VF so I couldn't roll more light tanks. We actually had a good player in one of the heavies, too.
    I wish that I had said that, but sadly by that point I had started to play half seriously. However, I will acknowledge that earlier in the game I did say something along those lines when you told me to do something (I think you told me to roll APCs and be useful). At the end, I kept mortaring their barracks and getting it on fire but I swear they had half their team healing the thing.
    While I will admit I am partially to blame, I'd rather blame Glowstick for losing three heavies in incredibly stupid ways. Also he would sit in the VF every time he lost one and roll one out before anybody else could.

As for the where this thread should be, I have no idea if it would be better here, general discussion, or even off topic. I was actually planning on starting up a similar thread considering I enjoy talking about recent games here on the forums.

Good on you, JustGoFly for doing it first!
    :headshot: <- what the player base will do to me once they find out I don't arbitrarily despise JustGoFly

5. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Fixed that for you

6. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

Awesome - glad you took this as well as you did. I think you'll see from the undertones of my note that you are absolutely not to blame. But given this is Empires - your feelings are of no concern to me. :)

You have won more games when everything has gone to shit, than most other guys, but you get no cred for the time GlowStick took com and lost ALL of our three bases in one minute. Just as I am freaking out - I see "You Have Won" - due to some Awesome dude.

I hate to say this since it's true, but Glow Stick was filling every slot on his heavy and pushing with two plates all around. I told him to stop that and stop wasting funds, but it didn't fix anything. The other newbs were just bouncing against walls doing nothing and even though ScRaT took the COM - it surely was not his fault. I should have had a southern base already built with a backup VF. He got that done - but none of the team mates contributed. They needed more vets to follow and be told what to do. Obviously a couple vets joined the other team and that was all that was needed.

Anyway - DEVOUR - Fuck you, I was going to delete this thread but you guys don't allow originators to delete their own posts. So I will just fucking spam in here until an Admin moves this to up your ass for all I care. Shit on people and you deserve shit back. Playing on your team is the same way. Instead of telling people what to do you bitch continuously about what they are doing or not doing. No fucking instructions except every 2 minutes "Help - I didn't build any defenses, everyone come back and save my ass" when one lone Engie stops into you base.

Oh and as Admin - kick me, ban me, whatever the fuck you want to do and it will decide my fate for me. I'm on the edge of flipping the big bird on this game as it stands right now. Fortunately the decent fellows playing this game have slightly out weighed the shit heads playing it.

This may be my last fucking post in any Empires forum.

(FYYFF) JustGoFuckYourself

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  7. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

[​IMG]

Another fucking player lost, over the petty bullshit of the people who play the game.

This eliteism of the community needs to fucking stop, the whole reson why people don't play is because people like Me, Hexi, Dawgas, Devourawr, FN, Little fuhur, Spike, and any other shithead that goes apeshit. Chase them away.

Yeah I get pissed off at the game constantly. But I don't keep berating people unless it's freaknovich, I get over it pretty damn quickly expecially when I loose beause of team incompitance. This is not fucking Dota, or Leauge of Legends.

The perfect example would be when certain people switch to spectate and talk endless amounts of shit on people trying to play the game, expecially new players. You people know who you are, stop this bullshit.

We are lucky to even get new players on occasion.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  8. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Vinne, chill. And yes, you should avoid the forums. :) They make happy souls into cynical postspammers.

9. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

Ya - I know shit happens, I calm quickly. No promises that this won't occur regularly. I love the game, or I wouldn't be playing it so much. Will continue working towards the kinder/gentler version of Empires. The game posted on first post was actually alot of fun. So that is the objective, but I thought I would jab at Awesome a bit. He was having too much fun and when we lost - it was kinda funny. Poor ScRaT - tried to help but goes down with the COM. I shouldn't have left it.

Anyway - I'll see you assholes online.

Teef - PULEEZE - you put yourself in the list of shitholes. You're one of the good guys that keep the game fun!

I have a long list of guys who are a blast to play with Win or Lose. Losing sucks and we should have a RANT button that if more than 3 people press the person is muted in both voice and text. I don't agree with banning someone who's ranting, I just don't want to listen to them. I may also be the first one to push the button on myself on occasion :)

Some of my fav people are Brentor, Ben, Kyro, ScRaT, AzK, Teef of course Senor Awesome. I'm sure I'm missing lots more.

If someone shits on me during game play, they get it back in spades.

PS: I'm disolving the JustGlowFly team. It requires a couple more years to age.

Anyway - I started this thread because I do a nightly post to our R/C club about the day of flying. Some rules that I made up to keep it light are:
    1) never talk about crashes - although exciting, you have to be there to witness it and it's just embarrassing talking about someone losing an expensive airplane.
    2) Be positive, but you can pull peoples chains if you think they can handle it,
    3) Teach - if the days events teach you anything - share with everyone.

FYYFF

10. Freaknovich

Freaknovich Member

11. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

AzK you're right, I should think big picture more often. That should be in the player's guide: despise everything and everyone.

I enjoyed that game way more than I had any right to.

12. BroT

BroT Member

'murica.

13. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Look at the other threads in Game Play. Notice a recurring theme? They all discuss aspects of Empires. This is just you telling a mediocre story.

People say devourawr or devo, never heard anyone say devour before. The more you know.

babby's first forum. They're called OP's, m8. Original Posters.

It keeps the community relatively stable. Those who can run the gauntlet and survive usually stick around for quite a long time. Would you rather have another hundred new players, or 20 that will stay for two years and be experienced?

best post ITT

14. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I wrote an awesome story and nobody cared then either. Good recurring threads have the word "nerf", "op" or "fuck" in the title and usually the insistence that something obscure in fact happens 10 times every round and must be stopped.

15. BigTeef

Even some of the best get fed up with bullshit.

16. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

Now I have to spam every fucking admin folder just to piss off DEVOUR.

Hey Devour - my name is pronounced "JustG oF ly" - why can't you figure that one out ? Try using some Caps to make your name readable DevoURAFingTard.

FYYFF

17. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

Fun times yet again for tonight, having been on the GoFly impromptu squad of winners. Desert was fun. Simple APC UGL attack and that ended the game after a com chase.

Hobbes joined after me on Money and fuck tarded the game so we did lots of rushes and boom tanking. It was kinda fun.

One more Hobbes game then back to conventional team game where all the players were above average and everyone contributed towards the win.

Nice playing!

If these boring night by night reports piss you off DON'T READ THEM !

JustGoFly

18. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

I suggested this in-game, but you might have overlooked it, so I'll say it again: I would actually like to see you (or anybody, really) organize an Empires clan. Goodness knows clan drama has been... barren lately, to say the least, and you already got 50% of the clan-making completed (making clanless vets wear a uniform tag). Plus, I really want to scrim someone, because we all know how our PUGs have been turning out lately, with their distinct lack of any organized teamplay.

19. BigTeef

There isn't enough players to sustain a clan.
    If there was I would have made one so we can do scrims.

I would have pretended to be the biggest obnoxious and egotistical jackass known to man, so we can attract people to fight us.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  20. Devourawr

Devourawr Member