come play

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by chrono, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Ideal is relative. Considering the current state of things, that would be ideal. And ideal is not mutually inclusive with unrealistic, ideal can be reached.

Watching your mouth doesn't mean just swearing, it also includes tone. Perhaps you should read your own post some more...

The tone of all of those sentences is incredibly facetious and accusatory. You don't need to swear to be offensive. You offered a problem, A-z-K offered a solution. Obviously you wouldn't bring up the problem unless you had some level of concern for the problem, A-z-K offered a way to alleviate that concern.

Simply because I agree with your point doesn't mean I agree with the way you state it. There's definitely a problem, that's a given. Don't need to be rude about it though.

I always fully read posts, sometimes I wonder if people read what themselves are saying.

And if I seem a bit angry, it's because when I perceive someone being rude to someone else who's trying to be helpful, that just does it for me.

I'm high on life and addicted to hardstyle. Does that count?
    Seriously, give me a good trance album and I just kinda' float away.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  2. chrono

chrono Member

i never offer problems. i offer solutions, in this case - changing. he knows already without me even saying it, that hey have an attitude torwards newcommers. so chaning is the next step. what he offered was reporting, which is unecesery since he is already aware.

im glad you THINK it is ideal and can be reached. yet again your attitude for it being "ideal" is again the problem.
    if all, would see it as unacceptable otherwise, instead of just ideal to not give crap to whoever is not admin, then the situation wouldnt continue.
    you seriously dont see the problem of not admitting that the admins behaviour is crappy and not regular?(what a-z-k just did)
    if ideal world to you would be equal treatment, then thats bad. my ideal world view would be far better. and practical.
    ideal would neceserily mean that their behaviour is far better than the average attitude that is common. which didnt reach even below average in practice.

i read my posts more than you probebly read them. and your answer certainly indicated misunderstanding of atleast a paragraph. those 7 or more questions i asked showed you didnt really follow. though its nice to hear that you read thoroughly.
    this is useless to continue talking about it. what left to do is change behaviour, which honestly I DONT think its thaty hard. and since you also lack the perception of acknowledging that you cannot always detect tone with words in a forum because it is limited to word phrasing, this really is a subject to be closed now :)

oh and, i actually beleive bigteef about you using drugs

3. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

First, I would just like to say that I don't understand half of what is written here. Like, at all. I'm not sure what Chrono's point is half the time, or if he's just randomly attacking people for the heck of it.

If you have a problem, report it! Seriously, A-z-k is a very nice dude who's really just trying to help you. Vicki runs the Viper server and can take away admin status from admins who are abusing that status. In fact, it is preferred if issues like yours are settled privately instead of complained about publicly on the empires forums without being brought to her direct attention. If you feel this is the case, then report it and she will look into it (ask other people, question the admin(s) in question, etc.) and it could lead to a difference being made.

Alright, on to the next bit.
    I really would like to know what the heck was going on that made you feel this way. I am very confused by your statement at the end there, specifically the "what a-z-k just did". I don't even know what you are referring to, and I would attribute that to the fact that some of these sentence structures are straight from the nightmares of a literature professor.

I would have said more but Candles pretty much got the gist of it with

4. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Can I apply for admin or is the clique American-only?

5. chrono

chrono Member

in this very forum people posted similar comments as i. if you have no idea about this situation, then it is also a problem. and...i already said what went on in short unspecified and summerized way.as i said, all has being said already. and if you also managed to understand i was being rude, i recommend reading again. rudeness was not there from my point of view.

then read it again.

not true and/or exaggerated, and has no constructive value as im doing my best

i really see this subject closed, all that needed to be said was said

6. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

This forum, man. It goes through the same cycles every damn period.

7. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

I wanted to know what particular experience made you, specifically, feel that way.
    Your explanation didn't say why you felt that way, just that you did.

Ah well, might as well ignore me. Personally, I have some of the most fun playing on Viper (and I'm an admin) because of the people that populate the server,
    so I was just curious what had happened to make you not enjoy it.

Anyway, the original topic died ages ago and the off-topic discussion died not long after, so all that's left by traditional empires forum combat rules is insulting the ability/intelligence of all who have posted in the thread.

8. chrono

chrono Member

ignorance, bitterness. not listening. answerin rudely.
    i again direct you to my previous posts as i explained everything including giving minor SPECIFIC examples like admins being upset by me even though i didnt do anything.
    as i said, everything was already been said. no one is being insulted. and posts by other registered forum users that support my statements are no older than a day from now

9. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Give vicki money

10. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

empty should repost the suggestion cycle so we can do that agian.

11. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

I dislike your implication in that first sentence.

Also, that last bit of my post was a joke based on how threads usually go on these forums.

12. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Trying hard to not make a jew joke here.

edit: just remembered that vicki is jewish too. jewteef helps the other jews out.

13. chrono

chrono Member

theres no implication, i just didnt really specify what i meant there...
    here i edited it and erased it.

im also a jew...
    whatever that means

look i really want to play empires. cant we arrange a scheduled game?

i also wish someone would answer me at the damn art forum about wiki

14. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Teef isn't jewish. He just pretended to be one to get easier into university.

15. chrono

chrono Member

isnt that kind of an act makes him jewish alone?

16. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

I don't know if I should laugh or reconsider my views on life.

17. chrono

chrono Member

you should laugh cause its a stupid joke.
    then again...reconsidering is also recommanded.
    i hope your views on life doesnt involve racism

18. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

Well they do now

19. chrono

chrono Member

see? now you have an example of racism by an admin
    (im hoping you are joking though)

20. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

guys can we like fucking stopreplying to him hes trolling us beyond anything