Clans - Are any alive?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thor, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Thor

Thor Member

I've been snooping around, and can't seem to find any clan in good health other than my own. Is it really that hard to maintain a good clan? I've been doing it nearly effortlessly. Anywho, if you know any clans that are still on their feet, please post them here.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2006
  2. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Well, clan PsYzone (my old clan that I started :) )was like the first Empires only clan. But we got like a total of 7 members, and people got sick of all that Beta 1.0 had to offer....

I'm letting it sleep now, and you should expect a recruitment form from me in a little while :D
    BTW, since I have experience has a long time RTS dude and a FPS player, plus I've been playing Empires for a long time, AND people all know me, is there anyway I can start out as something other then like Private or "Grunt" in BSID? I bet I'll be one of your few good comms!

3. Thor

Thor Member

Heh, no one who is admitted to the clan starts higher than the rank of Private First Class. If we have had prior experience and know your a decent player, you are entered as a PFC. If we have no real grasp of your ability, you are entered as a private until you have shown your abilities.

4. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

I see... so it will be easier for me to gain a rank since most of you have already seen me countless times? Hm... Thanks! Empires is turning into WoW! As soon as I (hopefully :D) get into BSID, I'll need to level up to get my regen and shamem buff skillz up...

5. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

community isn't big enough and the game isn't solid enough for clans yet.

6. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

noooooooooo, do not increase their ranks. join the rebelion

7. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Lol, is the rebellion Team Douchebag?

8. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

Maybe the BSID should split up into the Northern Faction Terrorist Group, fighting ourselves is better then fighting noone? :o

9. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Naw, I just say Team Douche Bag rename themselves to the Northern Factio Jiihad, and then fight BSID every week where everyone gathers to watch :)

10. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

I've fought Team Douchebag people... And I must say, BSID has organisation and strategy.

11. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

But their name is pretty cool.

12. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

ive said it before (ingame) and ill say it again... team douchebag is just that, a bunch of douchebags. by that i mean just farting around haveing fun. i dont even know if there are official clan activities (god i hope not, if so ive missed every one). hell, i basically just walk around with the tag.

13. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

There's the clan thread that's stickied. Also, the Lords of Chaos server has been pretty active lately, granted, I haven't actually SEEN any LoC. I really haven't seen anyone but BSID and quackums online regularly. And because quackums is the only douchebag I've ever seen online, that kind of limits my clan choices. So, to answer the original question... I'm guessing SOME clans are KIND of active... but only one is really alive and kicking. (I've never played Thor, for that matter... but...)

Edit:
    I also forgot online evolution- their server's been pretty active. BUT, their Message of the Day states that they concentrate on having fun and creating a relaxed environment, much like team douchebag.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2006
  14. Revolver

Revolver Member

Lest you forget Online-Evolution [On|E]

Thought you all hated us. You know, since we're evil.

15. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

hey

well, my clan is alive, but not for this game.

Hey guys, im back. I should be back for at least the next week. I know Ive been gone a long time, but I hate to see a good game go to waste, so I'm back. =PVCS) has bloomed in CSS with now 3 servers, 1 more in the configuration process, and administrative priviledges on many more. WIth a combined player limit of 124 people and losts of success, they are taking up most of my time to maintain and keep full. But I brought some of the clan with me, and I hope to see some of the old regs I used to play with again in the server. Especially you thor ;) its been a long time man, good to be back.

16. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

FB is active. I think that 10/15 people are more or less active.

17. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

despite the NF not being terrorists?

18. PJB

PJB Member

My clan the Genisis Knights have recently formed a new HL2 devistion, centering around empires. and are up for any freindly scrims etc.
    our website is http://www.genesisknights.com

19. Niarbeht

Niarbeht Member

The 42nd's around, but it's not actually an Empires Mod clan. We're an America's Army clan (we prefer the term "Unit" :-P). You're free to join, though, if you feel like downloading America's Army and trying it out (don't drop Empires though, Empires rocks!)

20. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

no revolver, we dont hate you cause your evil, we hate you cause your stupid.

What the hell does this have to do with a thread about clans?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2006