Battlefield 2 'The pwned life'

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PHASER8, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Darg

Darg Member

Yea BF2 used to be fantastic. For a long time I just played the demo multiplayer level which involved a lot of helicopter flying so I got pretty good at that by the time I got a LTL copy of the full game. (not hard to get you just need daemon tools)

That video was the funniest thing I've watched on the net in a long time. Made me lol atleast 10 times and I'm in work you bastard.. they probably thing I've finally lost it.

Head on over to his website and have a look at his other two videos. The other BF2 one isn't a comical one but the camera work at times is pretty damn good.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  2. HungryGuy

HungryGuy Member

You guys sould do a google video search on Snoken, those guys are good if we played them half of them would play us are the rest would be doing stunts somewhere

3. grayclay88

grayclay88 Banned

i play bf2 alot. im a staff srgent.
    http://bf2s.com/player/45288791/
    that games actually kicks mucho ass. dont listen to the other people who say it dont. the next patch is shaping up to be the best yet (1.4). i use the pkm, cuz it is the best gun in the game. 2-3 shots proned+iron sites = headshot. at first when u play, u get pissed off alot becase u shoot a guy at close range alot and he kills u in head. but then u realize that the gun ur usin is teh suckzors, so u get a PKM.
    the biggest problem with the community ive had is getting banned for swearing. the community isnt that bad if u find a server thats good, and only play on that one. it works best if u dont talk.
    the easiest way to get points is to join a 64 player karkand and be USA, than nade spam the beginning with support. gets lotsa kills.
    my favorite maps are wake and karkand.
    always join a squad, it helps alot, and u can spawn on ur squad leader.
    o, and dont complain about the ranking, it used to need 1000 points for first rank. 2,5 million for top rank. the fixed it now.
    the biggest bug currently is joining a server than crashing to desktop right when u join. it pisses me off, but u get used to it.
    get SF. play warlord. possibly best map ever.
    have i typed enuf yet? no. i love that game. the weapons can be gay, but u can live.
    the key is to piss off more people than piss u off. that way, playing the game is zen.
    ive played this game for like a year, so u can tell that its great.
    look me up im grayclay88, ill try to play wit u next time im on. my xfire is grayclay.
    gl, have fun, im done.

4. katana9000

katana9000 Member

Well I bought it and played quite a while ago. Personaly I didn't care for it. I never played it online though. Hey if anyone wants a cheap copy I'll sell you mine for $10. I never regestered the game so its as good as new in the case. I don't have the expansion however.

5. grayclay88

grayclay88 Banned

it really is a love it or hate it game. shame s o many people online hate it.

6. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

I've noticed it's mostly the bugs that people tend to hate.

It's a real shame how much they buggered 1.3 after getting the game on the right tracks. Dice Canada shouldn't be allowed to work on stockholm's games :(

7. Niarbeht

Niarbeht Member

Katana, I'll take that :-P

8. spoof

spoof Member

Last edited: Aug 3, 2006
  9. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

The first one had me laughing so hard I almost fell of my chair. Nice finds.