attack order priority

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FN198, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

yappp.

2. FN198

FN198 Member

sgt security you're nothing more than a cod kid with rev engies. empires is more than that, but you don't see it. you can't because you're too obsessed with your headshots and your killstreaks to understand the depth of the game. you really don't have a right to critique the meta

3. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Brace for rage-pact :rolleyes:

4. FN198

FN198 Member

highly doubt sgt security would rage unless he cared about anything more than what i called him out for. he clearly doesn't, and probably never will

5. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

[​IMG]

6. FN198

FN198 Member

7. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

You seems to be mad.
    First saying, this TL;DR reply includes 2 replies that I wanted to post in other threads, but I didn't because I wasn't interested in starting a flaming war. But since FN started this, okay.

Honestly if you didn't put my ID there I'd have probably thought that you are talking about YOURSELF.
    Just that "multi-kill screenshot" is good enough to show.

In that round we took North because there was this useless Engineer on Devourawr's side who was too obsessed with his headshots and his killstreaks to understand the depth of the game.
    When I said "Non-functional Engineers", you were one of them.
    You failed to kill the entire enemy squad, failed to secure your rax&squad members, failed to do anything else. Even a pubber Engineer could have contributed more.
    What about other classes and commander?
    ..Let's not hurt you a lot, alright?
    Let's have it this way, if today I am to pick 15 players all-star team, you won't be on my list.

"sgt security you're nothing more than a cod kid with rev engies."
    This honestly only showed how much time you've spent with me..or how much time you've spent on this game. Since I played as the rev Engi 80% of the time. Here, let me tell you something new boy. I don't play some classes OFTEN, this doesn't mean I suck at them, it's because I am obviously more useful as other classes, AND the most important shit, I am more interested in these specific classes. Engineer, Rifleman, Grenadier(Not just mortar whoring here), vehicle combat, squad tactics, experience of other tactics&scenarios and probably commander, I am probably better than you, all of them. For Engineer,Rifleman,Vehicle combat,squad tactics and experience, I doubt you are even remotely close to me.

In the end, if you still don't understand why I always played as Rifleman during scrims.. then I just don't know what to say, you are the one that don't know a shit about this game.

Let me sum up, a guy who's bad at the most fundamental part of this game, who posted a screenshot of multi kill and think he's good and valuable for doing that, in a scrim as Engineer.
    This guy's claiming that he has better knowledge of the depth of this game, than someone who's better than him in almost everything of this game.

It's like I am a newb at LoL(I don't play LoL at all), and I claim I know the depth of LoL better than pro players, this is just too funny.

Anyway, finally back on topic, I don't think the current targeting system is any of a major issue.
    If the comm wants to designate a specific target, he can, this is the whole fucking point of targeting system.
    If the comm doesn't want to designate a specific target, the difference of giving a random target and the closest target is just minor, in a tactical perspective.

Look, I targeted this closest enemy to you, out of six enemies behind that line of wall.
    Look, I targeted this proning HMG whore in front of you for you, instead of the enemy Engi who's extending the line of wall on the far side.
    Look, I targeted this guy who's 1 meter away from you behind this concrete wall(not Engi wall), instead of the guy who's behind you up there, who's about to ninja your ass.

Unless you are suggesting anything else? This thread is TL;DR for me, I probably missed some.

Last of all, FN, discussion is discussion, I can always have a proper discussion with anyone I don't like. But if you want to start flaming then I am so in with you.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  8. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

Where is that old ass 1vs1 map those epic clan tards use? This should be settled 1vs1 and completely recorded by 3rd party with commenting.

9. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Oh man, he got you there FN.

EPIC doesn't 1v1? That was always a JPL/BSID/Cons thing.

We never really claim to have the best 1v1 players, though in some areas we do. Our strength lies in coordination and respect for each other, which other teams lack.

10. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

It's amazing how easy it is to warp a simple and not very controversial suggest into this cesspool.

Anyways, my opinion on the suggestion itself: It's technically a good idea, but I wouldn't care whether or not it were to be implemented, because it's really not that different from single targets as they currently are, if you think about it.

11. FN198

FN198 Member

I can only interpret that first bit as sarcasm seeing as it's satire ss is referring to. Unfortunately, the NA players haven't had a group cohesive like that since BSID.

good job, you get a pat on the back

12. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

BSID weren't really cohesive since the 1.0x days though.

And it was and wasn't sarcasm. Most of EPIC agreed that both your lack of engineers, and poor support from those that you did have, really cost you guys. You only have to consider that Security's squad barely died at all because they had a proper squad layout with real support.

13. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

[​IMG]

I should read this thread more often.

[​IMG]

14. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

It's called
    [​IMG]

15. FN198

FN198 Member

^accurate

@trickster

i really don't have any shits to give for that match. theres hardly any 'we' in the team, but 'we' are far from a clan and it was far from a scrim

16. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

I believe you are madder than me in any way.
    (All) FN|.\\: i forgive your mom for sucking my dick
    I know this is super hard for your ego. But don't be shy to admit.

But I forgive you. Considering that your ego got damaged..etc.
    You should be this mad.

Everytime when you accomplished a slightest achievement, you have an orgasm. Ignoring the fact that the situation extremely favored you for you to gained that slightest achievement.
    I couldn't stop laughing when you were having one under such circumstance, really.
    This is how you managed to grow your ego ten times faster than your skill level.

You made my day.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  17. FN198

FN198 Member

if anyone's ego was hurt it was the boy who couldn't man up and admit to being told.

i mean, that's why you ban people right? really doesn't reflect well on your integrity

18. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

This is hilarious and all, but both of you should chill the fuck out.

19. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

If I blacklisted you on this forums, that's immature.

It's a completely different case here.

EDIT: You know what, FN? End this shit. Even though you fired at me first, for multiple times. Still, if you are willing to show your intention to stop this endless flaming crap that you started, I can practically throw this whole shit out of my head. You have my words.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  20. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully