A comprehensive list of people who should be raped to death by pineapples.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Space_Oddity, Jul 19, 2012.

1. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

People have said the same damn thing about every other emerging minority since forever.

I think pedophiles are pretty fucking gross too, but I can't help but admit that I'm inherently biased by my culture. Maybe pedophiles don't have to rape all our children just like black men might not rape all of our white women or gays in the military won't rape all of our servicemen.

Grow up and see that the world is bigger than you or you'll just end up like all of the other grouchy old people in 50 years.

2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

people used to see paedophila as normal so your argument is... invalid?

3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

u serious, emerging minority? cmon ...

4. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

emerging... for hundreds of years. Silly religions started it first?

5. ImSpartacus

When was pedophilia ever acceptable?

How long have homosexuals existed? And how long have they been socially accepted in the west since the fall of the Roman Empire?

Perhaps that was a silly term to use. I meant to use a word to describe persecuted groups of people. But modern persecution, the kind that makes children [and/or old people] threaten such groups with violence.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  6. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

7. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Before the term was coined. In many cultures, at least before the enlightenment age, a male of 18 would marry a female of 13 and it would be considered normal.

8. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Honestly who cares about pedophiles and what not, I didnt read a lot of this but what I get out of this is bullshit about controle and locking them up in psych wards so they cant get hurt in prison. The way it is right now is bad but still better than themnot getting raped, in my ideal world, people who murder or emotionally scar people for life eg rape underage kids should be executed.

plain simple kill people who have ruined other peoples lives.

9. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Because that has prevent crime so far.

10. Candles

Why, just look at Texas. That the number of executions per year goes up every year is a *clear* sign that capital punishment prevents crime.

11. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Uh oh, now we are going to have a boring argument whether the death penalty is a deterrent or not!

12. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

But we're all human beings, we should live in harmony, run over grassy fields hand in hand with this playing in the background as we see bunnies jumping ahead of us, looking for a place to enjoy the view from this wonderful hill we are on.

13. Paradox

WHO CARES IF IT PREVENTS CRIMES, they get fucking punished for what they did. Do you think a pedophile who had scarred a 10 year old for life deserves to live? NOOOOP

14. ImSpartacus

But it's expensive to kill people here in the states. I'm not sure about in Texas (since they are insane), but it's typically understood that capital punishment costs a fuckload more than life in prison. It takes like ten years and there are a lot of court costs.

And from the public's perspective, what's the difference? We're safe from that particular criminal either way. Killing the person is just vengeance and what's the point of that?

15. Candles

Because killing someone is fucking expensive to do it the legal way? Reduce crime and save money at the same time; I can't see how there's a better alternative. Plus you can't exactly say what exactly caused the scarring, and it's hard to draw the line as to what is accepted and what isn't. Rape are murder are obviously wrong (and for the sake of argument, don't pull any moral relativism on me for saying that something is obviously wrong.) What about childhood bullying though? Do you execute a schoolyard bully, because bullying has been shown to ruin peoples lives? Perhaps breaking and entering should be cause for execution, it can give children paranoia for the rest of their lives. There have even been cases where it wasn't the molestation or rape itself that caused the scarring, but taunting, ostracizing and secondary victimization in general that ruined someone's life. In which case, do you execute society?

And how much emphasis do you put on the cause of it? If one person provokes another and gets beaten and crippled for it, do you execute the person that was provoked for ruining the others life? Do you execute the cripple for ruining his own life?

Exactly what constitutes a ruined life? A rich person reduced to middle class might considered his life ruined, a poor person with nothing to begin with might believe their life can't be ruined.

If you don't have a firm idea on all of this and more, then the question arises to if you're being remotely ethical and if they really deserved to die. That's the problem with speaking in absolutes like that.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  16. Paradox

wait what? How is shooting a guy in the face more expensive then housing him and feeding him for decades?

17. Paradox

I'm not talking about the line to draw when you kill someone or not I'm talking about the implementation of dead penalty cause they are dicks.

18. ImSpartacus

I know, I know.

But here in 'Merica, a person sentenced to death doesn't immediately die. They go on death row. They are held in an expensive prison for like ten years and they get a bunch of chances to appeal their death sentence (which would be lessened to life in prison).

So death row prisoners already spend a great deal of their life in an expensive prison (just like a lifer), but they also use expensive court resources in their appeals.

19. Paradox

idc bout that shit, my plan is to actually just shoot them in the face not give them 20 years in prison, we shoot him in the fucking face if it's proven.

20. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Ah fuck that who needs proof, just shoot em, shoot em all!:headshot:
    Basically you're saying that these mentally sick ppl should be executed for their sickness or for being not able to have acted any different (in some cases only ofc)?