2.0 Release Whoring

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Simon, Oct 23, 2007.

1. tkeracer619

tkeracer619 Member

I will ask the JPL crew to be nice to the noobs. Not sure I like the idea of loosing the tags. When they see 4,5, or 15 of the same clan in each server, they won't be afraid to ask anything.

Bind common phrases to un-used keys. Spectate and look for people who are struggling, grab their attention. You shouldn't spoon feed them, but you should also refrain from being a prick.

2. KILLX

KILLX Banned

what if noticeable clans do make them afraid to ask things though? dont forget, a good number of clans are 1337'ist bastards (i dont mean Empires clans, just clans in gaming), so the noobs may get intimidated.

3. tkeracer619

tkeracer619 Member

They will have to learn not to be afraid of internet people :)

Also remember a lot of those nubes will fall right into place.... when the discovery channel released there games I downloaded them and whooped up on the long time players. Both of these servers were packed and people disconnected after finding out it was my first time playing or trying to recruit me and being declined. Them leaving there clan tags off didn't help the situation... I still needed a few questions answered

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  4. KILLX

KILLX Banned

discovery channel released source mods? links?

5. pixelized

pixelized Member

I promise to help noobs for about 20 minutes after which, hearing HSM scream will no doubt drive me insane.

6. Destroyer224

Destroyer224 Member

We need to put a muzzle on HSM for the first month after release and give him heart pills. I can just IMAGINE when he joins a server with (1)-(3)Emp_recruit 's and people called homozRgay and trying to command a game. Dude, someone should follow him around and record what goes on up until the part where he has a stroke and is taken away in the ambulance.

7. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

LOL... Anyone live near HSM to provide us with that crucial service? :p

8. sergeant mkoll

sergeant mkoll Member

HSM's ear rape is gonna empty servers full of noobs for along time until they finaly discover the MUTE system :mad:

And by that time he will have had a stroke :|

Last edited: Nov 2, 2007