★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Also, today in the news in NC there are riots after an armed man was shot for pointing it at police (Allegedly, will wait for more details), and Muslim Refugees are being charged with Murder for pushing Catholic Refugees off a boat in the middle of the Mediterranean for being Catholic. Such a peaceful religion.

Paradox, watch this video. It will prove a point.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

what religion is 'refugees'?

Also your video glosses over a VERY important point... that one gumball that does get pulled into the US or other wealthy countries?

thats going to be the highly educated, the engineers, the skilled certified laborours the driven business knowledgeable, etc...

its like taking off the cream from the milk every day and expecting people to make butter with that...

If the US wants to make a difference, skilled Americans need to be paid by the US government to go to impoverished regions and educate the locals in how to build and maintain infrastructure.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

You're right, that post was poorly worded. Some Muslim Refugees shoved some Catholic refugees off a boat for being catholic. They should all go back to where they came from.

Edit: Also today on CNN a Muslim lady went on the air and was questioned about Trump's profiling of Middle Easterners to try and make the country more secure, and she agreed with Trump and blew the minds of CNN.

4. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Soros-Linked ‘October Surprise That Will End Trump’: The Campaign To Register 8 Million ‘Global Citizens’ To Vote

A new campaign, touted as the “October surprise that will end Trump”, is seeking to mobilise a “secret swing state” of more than 8 million mostly unregistered “global citizens” and “progressive” Americans living abroad to vote in the U.S. election.
    The initiative was launched in London in the United Kingdom on Wednesday by ‘Avaaz’, a registered U.S. charity and one the world’s largest and most powerful activist groups linked to globalist billionaire George Soros. Campaigners toured from the University College London down to Parliament blasting Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Born in the USA’ while chanting “Don’t Vote Trump” from an open top bus.
    A huge 88 per cent of Americans living abroad did not register to vote in the last presidential election, and Avaaz points out that “this massive untapped voting block” is much more likely to be “progressive” because “56 per cent of us [in the UK] have masters degrees” and overwhelmingly donated to Democratic candidates in the last three presidential primaries.

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

did you guys know that to get a conviction for rape in germany the raped person has to prove they resisted the violence
    i bet muslims drafted up that legislation

oktoberfest has 6 to 8 incidents of rape a year, many more not reported to police. i wonder how many sexual assaults/gropings? the new years eve sexual assaults had 5 reported rapes
    obviously the takeaway from this is that muslims have infiltrated oktoberfest and they are the only people who rape

also trump's presence here has made me unable to want to say anything bad about liberals or the left wing because he is just so coy with facts that i dont want to aid his bs case in any way. so if that was his goal he totally suceeded

e: OOPS MADE A DUMB MISTAKE THEN CORRECTED IT

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Germany's Migrant Rape Crisis Spirals out of Control
    Suppression of data about migrant rapes is "Germany-wide phenomenon."

Leaked document says 2,000 men allegedly assaulted 1,200 German women on New Year’s Eve
    LONDON — At first, there was complete silence from officials. As rumors spread on social media, police had nothing to say about allegations of mass sexual assaults and other crimes carried out on New Year's Eve in the German city of Cologne.

It was only days later that officials reported that hundreds of women were victims of assault in Cologne, Hamburg and other German cities.
    Authorities now think that on New Year's Eve, more than 1,200 women were sexually assaulted in various German cities, including more than 600 in Cologne and about 400 in Hamburg.

More than 2,000 men were allegedly involved, and 120 suspects — about half of them foreign nationals who had only recently arrived in Germany — have been identified.
    Officials have linked the sexual assaults to the influx of refugees. "There is a connection between the emergence of this phenomenon and the rapid migration in 2015," Holger Münch, president of the German Federal Crime Police Office, told Sueddeutsche Zeitung.

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

yes i was referring to that.
    sexual assaults are not rapes in a legal sense. there were only 5 rapes. its why i posited the question of how many sexual assaults like groping and otherwise happen at oktoberfest. i could only find a source for rapes but i would wager a guess that the number is high

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

this is what I found..doesnt include groping
    Sexual assault is any type of forced or coerced sexual contact or behavior that happens without consent. Sexual assault includes rape and attempted rape, child molestation, and sexual harassment or threats

9. complete_

complete_ lamer

groping is forced sexual contact. rapes would be included in sexual assault statistics. but all sexual assaults wouldnt be included in rape statistics

the wikipedia on it throws robberies and sexual assaults into one number for some reason. found this, which is the closest i can find for a clear statistic
    you'd think there would be a big consumer market for clear statistics. but everyone loves juking the stats to fit their politics!

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

very true

11. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Valid points, however I also pointed out numerous ways in which the Muslims from the Middle East are bad and shouldn't be taken in. Like the UK census that said 59% of Refugees to the UK were males, not the "Women and children" being touted about when they campaign to bring in more. This is what I am against the BS lies that people spread and the degradation of Western Society to the rules of Islam.

Also, I know you won't believe this but... I live in a "liberal" city in the most American State in the US right next to what is essentially a Muslim Ghetto. Great people actually. Never felt threatened by them once, however, I still feel properly vetting them is the correct solution to fix any FUTURE issues and so muslims here in the US don't feel persecuted by the general populace when "ONE CRAZY MUSLIM" does something bad.

12. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

13. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

the fact is whether the 100's of sexual assaults commited in Germany or anywhere includes groping its still appalling. NO ONE has the right to touch someone in a sexual way w/o consent. and the fact these slimeball men think thye can go around doing such things is appalling.

if someone did that to me Id want to cut their hands off and probably another couple of things. this mindset they have about women infuriates and sickens me.

14. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I would like to point out, while they do it at a higher rate than Westerners, there are still gropings and rapes by Western Men as well. But a religion that is generally taught that men are superior, I think we of course can expect them to condone and conduct this behavior at a higher rate.

15. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

I think it actually has less to do with religion and more with culture and the feeling of 'we are getting sent back anyway o the act will dissipate in lawlessness'

16. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

@ dt yes but we were talking about Germany and the discussion was there wasn't any negative effect from the influx of refugees. I was told by someone who lives there this was going on and it was being covered up and it wasn't believed so I posted info to back it up

17. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Well, the culture is influenced heavily by the religion, Hence Women being forced to wear Burka's and Hijabs. Punishments in the Quran are still practiced today in those countries, I mean just look at the Guy who wished a happy easter to his fellow UK Catholics. Butchered to death with a cleaver by a fellow Muslim for even noticing Easter. Their culture/religion is still stuck in medieval times, and that is being brought to the west now... and what's funny is the Liberals who fought for all these rights are now throwing them away.

18. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Oh I fully believe it is being covered up. Didn't an email leak out from a Berlin police department about how they aren't suppose to report on it or something? No official reports can be filed because they were trying to make it seem like Refugees were a good thing still?

19. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

there is no 'believe' bs, its known, these conspiracies were revealed and people got punished/problems over it.

20. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Those cases, yes. However, I BELIEVE they are still doing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.