★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

@Paradox in the USA we do things differently I don't know about your country but medical/psychological health of a candidate is the American people's business that's why candidates show their medical records and fitness health.
    its how things are done here in the USA
    any person while being president of USA is having adulteress sex in the white house or elsewhere is the American's people's business. in the USA when you are in public office everything you do or don't do can and usually is made available to the American people. We call that transparency and freedom of information act.

Its up to the American people who to vote for with any given information about a candidate.
    if your country runs differently that's fine but that's how it is here, whether you agree or not.

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Okay... you're trying to rationalize an excuse out of this. All Im saying is that, if you fall over in public due to something health related, perhaps the public has the right to know what is wrong. I mean, of course you could not disclose it, but then you'd lose a lot of trust.

3. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Then what are you talking about public life? There is no public life then...

also how does it make sense to tell me to back off by using the argument its a custom to do it like this in our country.

Its a custom to hand out your children to marry to some other dude in many countries, doesnt mean its the right thing to do. And it doesnt at all mean I dont get to critisize it

4. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

What Im saying is the public doesnt have " the right " to know, and neither should the media or anyone scrutinize someone for it. Im saying thats a wrong thing to do in general as a moral compas you shouldnt. If its acceptable in the states well then im saying your moral compas isnt pointing north anymore

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

you can criticize all you want it wont change anything here was my point, and personally I am glad we have all this info available to us.
    I disagree with you that is not in the people's best interest to know medical history and illegal or immoral things our representatives do, it is in our best interest to know.
    I strongly believe it is and glad we have that here.

6. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

As I said, you don't have to show them. It's not a requirement, but it helps dismiss rumors that you have bad health that both camps start about each other. similar to the tax records.

7. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

certain medical and mental health conditions can impact their ability to perform their job in office, which is to make decisions and communicate. the people have a right to know if such is the case and just giving their word is not enough since we know how politicians lie.

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

and as for immoral illegal conduct by a president ,,that's grounds for impeachment as Bill Clinton was charged, (lying under oath) so again the people have a right to know about any immoral or illegal dealings a president has.

9. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

I think a prez should be able to fuck anyone they want in the oval office.

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

we pay his salary and other expenses totalling 1.4 billion dollars a year in tax payer money to fund the WH..he has to answer to us :P

11. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

and they have to answer to their dick/pussy

besides why have an oval office if you cant use it to stop ovulation for 9 months.

Also... "his" ... triggered

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

not rigged huh?
    According to at least two voters in Texas, voting machines are erroneously changing their votes from Republican to Democrat during early voting.

96.9 Kiss FM in Amarillo, Texas reports that "two voters from Canyon posted the experience they had while voting. Apparently, when these voters chose the straight Republican option, the ballot selected Clinton/Kaine instead of Trump/Pence."
    Chambers County election officials have executed an emergency protocol to remove all electronic voting machines available during early voting until a software update can be completed to correct problems experienced by straight-ticket voters.

13. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

This happens every year where R switches to D....

Also, a "software update" so that way it changes it when you can't see it. Guaranteed.

14. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

other reports of same thing happening in Dallas and Ohio and I am sure elsewhere. They don't care how they win they just want to win. How anyone in their right mind would want someone from that party that are full of such sleezeballs is beyond me.

15. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

at least you dont have to vote anymore, its rigged and already decided anyway, so why bother.

16. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

instead of saying something sarcastic why not condemn those who are doing that? voting is a right and should not be tampered with.
    Oh I forgot because you don't like the GOP so yeah ignore what the dems are doing with a sarcastic remark, that makes everything okay then.

blizzerd and Donald Trump like this.
  17. flasche

so do you think its rigged and predetermined or not?
    because if it is, why bother?

18. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

think is the wrong word. I guess you haven't seen the undercover videos

I voted 2 weeks ago in an absentee ballot which is a paper ballot, not an electronic voting machine that we have here in voting locations.

and if you Think it is not rigged you need to disprove all the proof.

19. flasche

the burden of proof lies with the person making a claim.

but maybe im just a branded child, because our right wing party pulled off the same shit and thats why our presidential election will be held again (in december). funny thing with all that, it turned out that wherever there were irregularities their election observers were involved.

and ofc they called it fraudulent, where it really only was the usual irregularities. but this time they had a chance to get into power and ofc they try everything

and there is another fancy parallel - they also want isolationism with their beloved "europe of the fatherlands" and blame everything on evil globalization. which already started in the 1960s, where was the big outcry before trump and his fascist companions over the big lake found out about it? who critizised globalization the last decades? correct, the left. omg, its so pathetic.

i wish people had a better education and long term memory, then it wouldnt be so easy to exploit them - but people clap for those who wave their flag and tell them they are the best because they are citizens of their respective country. go nationalism, i seriously thought the last two big wars had proven where it leads to, but as i said, people have a bad memory. and ofc now that the eye wittnesses almost died out, it seems to be time again. yey!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  20. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

as I said the proof is out there and even posted on this thread out of the horses mouth admitting to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.