★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

the problem is we have 2 extremely flawed nominees and people in the USA are very angry at Washington. Like I said the only 2 reasons I am voting for Trump is he will appoint conservative justices (one vacancy right now more to come most likely during the next term) and He is NOT Hilary.

The fact that the GOP has a nominee like is trump is because the GOP fooked us over and this is the people's way of giving the government the middle finger.

BTW many dems are disgusted with the govt as well.
    I very strongly wanted Rubio because Rubio would have won us the WH hands down. My goal was to win.

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Its individual for the law, but not when it comes to politics, you need to attack every aspect of your opponent instead of their plans to build up your country.

3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

The GOP fooked you over? Seriously? They were completely stacking the deck against him, trying to bring him down at every opportunity and he still won, but I digress.

Apparently, one of the Supreme Court Justices said they would leave if Trump gets elected.. which is good.

4. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Chief Citizen is a role of the Presidency, they are suppose to be the model citizen. It is a legitimate strategy to bash their character because of this.

5. Paradox

Im going to start with saying I respect that you are conservative and I understand people have conservative mindsets.
    BUT in the history of the history conservatism has always been the path to absolutely nothing, progressive minds and change made our world what it is today. If conservatism was a thing you wouldnt be alive today typing this on a computer.

6. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

There are certain aspects of Conservativism that are good, and certain aspects of Progressivism that are good. However, in the USA, there is no mixing of these Ideologies, it is either one or the other, until Trump came along... he mixes both surprisingly well. Reagan did this as well, it is why he smashed it in the electoral college.

7. Paradox

It is a legitimate strategy in your country cause people seemingly tolerate it, and if you dont play that game you'll automaticly lose.
    But in a lot of other western countries its not. Watch any debate from any western european country and you wont see them talking about families and shit they said, they'll talk about what theyll do when they get elected or why they feel like their plan is solid. You know, like a real fucking debate. Smear campaigns arent a thing

8. Paradox

Could you elaborate how he mixes progressive?

9. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Well, it didn't use to be like that in the USA either, it used to be policy until the Media started digging up shit on candidates to trash them... then it snowballed to where it is today.

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

actually I have stated a few times I have always been a democrat been registered a dem for all my voting life until a few years ago when I saw what Obama was doing. The only reason I am thinking in the terms I am now is because the democratic party I knew does not exist anymore and I hate the direction that Obama and Hilary took and want to take my country.

11. Paradox

It's quite sad actually. The more your candidates talk about smack the less informed the public actually gets about who to vote for. Like the floaters they have to convince are getting convinced by who talks shit the best. Like who shitposts the best basicly.

12. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

He is actually progressive on social issues. He actually wants to let gays get married, has allowed women to serve high up in his company before it was "the thing" to do, wants a health plan (not like obamacare) but that helps the lower class citizens that can't pay for it, agrees with green energy but says we should use what resources we have currently and making all currently CO2 emitting power options Green (making it so they dont produce shit tons of CO2, wants to help intercities, wants to help legal immigration, doesn't care so much about abortion in cases of rape and incest but can see why women might need it (No, he doesn't want to punish women, that was a stupid "GOTCHA" hypothetical he was asked)

However, he does have a lot of conservative views but he also does mix progressivism, something that most candidates wouldn't such as Gay marriage. The standard GOP platform for that is to fight it at the supremecourts again. He's conservative on Economics and Military (Not wanting to be the world police force), but progressive on most social issues.

13. Paradox

The only policy I know that obama has implemented was obama care, and in all honesty that was a great idea that got executed poorly cause of the major companies you have and the huge illogical medical costs.

14. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Obamacare was an ABSOLUTE disaster, it can't be fixed. It honestly has to be repealed to come up with something far more effective. 5 Billion on the fucking website alone...

15. Paradox

I dont get how he agrees with green energy but doesnt believe in global warming or thinks hairspray sprayed indoors doesnt affect the ozon? also legal immigration isnt progressive. Tightening illegal immgritation in your context is conservative.

16. Paradox

Like I said the idea was good, but it was fucked from the start cause of the foundation your medical system is based on. Actually your entire medical system is the laughing stock in my medec class.

17. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

He believes that Global Warming is real, he just thinks its being blown out of proportion to stifle our companies in the US, which it kind of is. Yea temperatures are rising, but the Ozone has been closing now for quite some time.

Legal Immigration in our country is conservative/progressive... its kind of on the middle line.

18. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Like it or not, it does have it's benefits... such as no time to wait for a procedure. Plus, if you do have coverage you are treated like a god in Hospitals. Very comfy stay. My Grandma was recently treated and she was operated on almost instantly. She went in with a Subdural Hematoma and immediately had a procedure, within an hour, and came out fine...ish. She is still recovering and won't be able to live alone anymore but it was still a great success.

19. Paradox

I havent encountered a single source of him saying he thinks its real. As in humans are cuasing it by co2 and methane etc. Global warming isnt really blown out of proportions if you follow trens in the arctic aswell as sea levels already rising at accelerated speeds. I dont know if you realize whats going to happen if sea levels keep rising like they are. But shits real bad. Reaaaaaaaaal bad.

20. Paradox

So you're describing how it is for everyone in western europe? but then only for middle class and the rich in the states.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.