★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

do you mean the rightwing michael moore or the 2 voters who claimed something on the intertubes?
    the one thing is called guerilla marketing, see it as you like, i dont think its correct either, the other hearsay.
    the same has been said during the elections 8(?) years ago aswell. there even was a simpsons episode about it.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  2. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

ill repost but you need to watch them from beginning to end

Published on Oct 18, 2016
    In the second video of James O'Keefe's new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale.
    Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years.
    the dems didn't deny this and they fired him..why would they fire someone if its not true?

Published on Oct 11, 2016
    HIDDEN CAM: NYC Democratic Election Commissioner, "They Bus People Around to Vote"
    In the video, NYC Democratic Commissioner of the Board of Elections Alan Schulkin is caught on hidden camera at a United Federation of Teachers holiday party admitting that there is widespread voter fraud in New York City.

3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

the fact is the dems said it themselves, one was fired and they have been doing it for years as they said so yeah that includes Obama, but if you want to distort the facts and pretend this isn't real, nothing I can do to stop you from fooling yourself especially when they have not denied it.
    these videos have nothing to do with moore or the voters you referred to.

4. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

The facts available about how the electric polling stations work reeks of deliberate incompetence or just plain malignant behaviour

they dont even record who voted what, they just hold counters that are added up to a total. I could literally add a zero and nobody would know.

vipervicki likes this.
  5. flasche

no you could not, because they are ticked off a list - and thats where errors happen - a zero more at the end would certainly be noticed.

and goddamit i actually read that shit now.
    https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/legacy/The Truth About Voter Fraud.pdf
    ofc i didnt go over all the sources, because i neither have access to them, nor the time, nor the will to read them all, but it sounds more than reasonable.

but if the above cut together rightwing michael moore pieces are solid proof, then why isnt this brought infront of courts?

and as i said, if its rigged so that hillary wins, why go vote at all?

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

you have no interest in hearing what i have to say since you've already made up your mind up about mcafee. if you were interested (which you really weren't since you disregarded my posts), i wouldve gone on about how he believes he's being hunted by the world government for the sole crime of "being cool"
    his crazyness does bleed into his knowledge
    http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/john-mcafee-bath-salts-belize-murder-fugitive-gregory-faull
    its also terrible that you refer to me as a troll, solely because i have a different view than you. because lets delegitimize people who actually are terrorized online by anonymous people. my posts do make sense, you just refuse to see the reasoning behind them.

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

also i love it when americans say "leftists" when they mean democrats. shows a lot of world knowledge

8. flasche

its a matter of where you stand. if youre on the far right everything appears left to you ;)

9. complete_

complete_ lamer

love 2 drone strike and force people to buy private insurance ~ a leftist

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

most highly intelligent people are crazy, and the left loves to spin.

11. complete_

complete_ lamer

steve jobs abandoned his daughter and died to an incredibly easy to treat cancer because he was so intelligent
    so much magical thinking in this topic

anyways i guess in 4 years i know who vicki is voting for
    [​IMG]

12. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Look, I think we can all agree in ANY democratic election that is being undermined, and throwing away the people's right to vote, is evil. Coding a voting machine shouldn't be hard, you select a button and bam, you voted. Every year we see glitches happen for, what usually seems, like R to D, (I haven't heard a story about it going D to R though I am sure they exist). For such a simple program, after all these years, the glitches should be nonexistent.

We should all support a paper trail, a sure way to guarantee who voted for who and how many votes they had rather than some company who donates to one candidate. It is really sad that their code isn't public either, the whole system seems like it is rigged and I am glad some of these states are now starting to throw these machines out. On top of this, if there is a paper trail and Trump loses you won't hear him screaming "RIGGED" or anyone on any side screaming rigged. We should also have some verification to prevent people voting multiple times, like the inked finger.

vipervicki likes this.
  13. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

LMAO complete I cant stand that guy for 1 reason he said he was leaving the USA and he never did :P

14. flasche

1884 called to inform you that voting now is secret. but yeah itd be a handy way to get rid of unwanted opposition. great idea to support democracy :thumbsup:

15. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

it supposed to be a secret ballot, so not sure knowing who voted for who is a good idea. But you would think with all the advances we have in so many areas there would be a way to keep voting honest.

16. flasche

well up to 2007 there seemed to be no dishonesty as the paper tried to show. i think its the right - and actually duty - of every citizen to report voting fraud to the authorities. so, if what is said in the videos you posted is the truth, why isnt it infront of courts already?

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

there have been many examples of times in which voting instructions have not been clear or perfectly valid ballots have been rejected. it happens in all countries and moving to electronic voting or staying with paper ballots is not going to change anything

18. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

take firearms away from the working class so that they can't defend themselves from globalist bankers ~ a leftist

why do you guys shill for authoritarian politicians, that's the ultimate level of pathetic. I at least hope you guys are getting paid.

"america was a mistake" -George Washington

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

bankers sure love their guns

also you're canadian this is a no trolling zone

20. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

"sigh" not 1 criminal thing the dems has done in this election cycle
    is in front of the court and when the fbi investigated she was given a pass and all the other fbi agents on the investigation are mad as hell comey sold out.
    you don't seem to be aware how the justice dept the head of fbi the president, the media and Hilary are all corrupt and all have each others back.

if you took the time to read the wiki leaks emails which msm avoids reporting on you will understand how deep and how high the corruption goes within the democratic party, that's why I left it 2 years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.