★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

typical sleezebag leftist move to rig the election
    Exclusive: Virginia Gov. Pardons 60,000 Felons, Enough to Swing Election

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe has granted voting rights to as many as 60,000 convicted felons just in time for them to register to vote, nearly five times more than previously reported and enough to win the state for his long-time friend, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
    McAuliffe sought to allow all of Virginia’s estimated 200,000 felons to vote, but state courts said each individual felon’s circumstances must be weighed. To get around that, McAuliffe used a mechanical autopen to rapidly sign thousands of letters, as if he had personally reviewed them, even as his office was saying the total was 13,000.
    Now, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned that McAuliffe — who managed Clinton’s unsuccessful 2008 presidential campaign — churned out five times as many letters before the registration deadline than publicly claimed.

Virginia’s recent political history has seen multiple races that were decided by tiny margins. The 2014 U.S. Senate race, for example, was decided by only 17,000 votes, while the attorney general’s race came down to a mere 165 votes.

2. Deiform

Deiform Member

Why do you hate the left so much? It's not a leftist move at all, it's just sleazy if it's just to swing the electoral vote in VA to the Dems. I guess it is a bit lefty to give prisoners the vote (in EU it counts as a human right), but you keep connoting 'left' with another bad adjective. Gets a bit tiring reading it. Just call it a sleazy move, not a lefty move.

A-z-K likes this.
  3. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Vicki you keep using the same argument about how people not from the US dont know anything about the US. But that makes 0 sense at all. You are just 1 inhabitant in a country of 320 million people, dont tell me you know how those people feel cause you dont either cause you live in 1 state probably with the population size bigger than most countries. I live in belgium with a population of 11 million, Im a part of the EU. Doesnt mean I know how europeans feel or how the country( equivalent of your state) next door feels. Its a bit stubborn to think just because you are a citizen of the US that you know how US citizens feel better than complete, who is from canada? It only means you know how your friends and family feel which make up less than a percent of a percent of a percent of the population of the states.

Pretty sure I know less about belgium than some people not from belgium. Same goes for you or anyone in here probably.

4. Ranger

Ranger Member

Leftists in Greece have always given Greek citizenship to illegal immigrants (meaning eastern people or from the Balcans) to make them vote for their parties. Those people are free to travel around Europe as Greek/European citizens of course. Beat that Amuricans

5. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

completes comments were so off track. he would just google and find silly articles to feed his bias and then spin mine and dt's comments and documentation in a way that showed he was unknowledgeable and just wanted to appear he was debunking what we said but he did not. that's why I stopped replying to his posts. besides him telling me what I think or what I have read or not, or what party I was affiliated with and when. he just wanted to say things opposite w/o knowing or basing his posts on the facts.

you on the other hand posted legitimate arguments and comments.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

because here in the USA that's how the leftists operate now for the past few years, time and time again with sleezy tactics.

the democratic party has changed dramatically in the last few years they were not always like this but they are now and of late.

7. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Hows the ghetto in Athens doing? Been like 10 years since ive last ,accidentally, been there.

8. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

You guys are misunderstanding each other. Vicki is talking about the behaviour of party officials, she isn't saying citizens that align themselves left of center are sleaze bags.
    As for felons right to vote I think if you've paid your debt it should be restored after 3 years.

9. Ranger

Ranger Member

No idea, but government wants to build a mosque for Muslims near my university. I find that offensive for the obvious reasons but also because that part of Athens was like a center of philosophy, so the ideologies etc are a bit controversial and mosques are out of place.

Apart from that we have all kind of goodies. If you wanna do drive-by s on motorbikes with AKs to shoot at cops or in general if you wanna play real life GTA you might wanna come here.
    Occasionally cops find houses full of heavy weaponry, like assault rifles RPGs and explosives.

I have no idea how the ghetto is right now. However, I know that "refugees" just occupy central plazas or burn down their hotspots forcing special police to intervene. Then police is criticized by government officials because they hit refugees. Example, in the begging hundreds of people landed on the islands every day; islands with a few only hundred people. The inhabitants were supposed to take care of the refugees that ended up being thousands. Refugees starting protesting going to the authorities with ill-tempered. There were only two officers on that island and they were being overwhelmed, like coming close to the building, pushing etc so they started pushing back. This was criticized as violent improper behavior, like wtf. Maybe they should have given the refugees the guns too. Anyway, I'm aware of two hotpots that have been burned down. Riots are common, there are certain people encouraging such riots against "us" or whatever. The situation is messed up.

Over 60 ethnicities have arrived from the east and all identify as Syrians so they can move in Europe as refugees. Greece is a danger to all Europe. Decades ago Greece was considered a strategy center for terrorists before the international airport was built. I'm afraid those times are coming back. It can be assumed that terrorists have passed through. The disorganization of Greece is fertile ground for such activities and Turkey doesn't help at all, contrariwise...

BTW, you can travel in Europe by either getting the Greek citizenship or being a Syrian. Being a Syrian is better because you get paid. Note that certain Greeks have such tendencies too. Like you could find taxi drivers that have subsidies for blindness and other kinds of disabilities... Anything for some extra mony.

The American base in Crete will soon feel like they're like on the other side of the sea. jk

10. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

AZK is correct I'm referring to the party officials that turned ugly and sleezy, the DNC and HRC campaign, Stuff Obama did to push his agenda, Harry Reid the lying snake, Pelosi, the DOJ etc etc etc all resorted to underhanded tactics to push their agenda, not the general electorate who lean left. Look at those poor Bernie Sanders supporters who got screwed by the Dem Party emotionally and financially, the way they passed Obamacare, Reid lying about Romney not paying taxes for 10 years and Reids answer was..it got us the election didn't it, the DNC chair being fired due to sleezy tactics, the new DNC chair giving HRC questions before debates, the HRC campaign hiring people to provoke violence. Hilary using the State Dept to enrich herself. and now that Gov pardoning 60,000 felons just to rig the election. The list is too long to mention. They are a bunch of sleezebags who lost all moral judgement.
    They operate now with the philosophy the ends justify the means no matter how sleezy it is.

and in my posts I was always referring to the Party Officials not the General population when calling them sleezy or corrupt etc. I assumed that was understood because that's how it is reference it here.

11. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

Fuck this logic and especially fuck your grammar & syntax. The only good reason to defund PP is to use the money to fund national healthcare like first world countries do. Ruling out abortions will just create dependents that will in turn need to be supported by the state or left to die. No medical procedure should be unavailable because of the views of someone who isn't even involved. If religion wants its beliefs taken remotely seriously then they should try paying tax.

This idea that all lives are valuable until they're actually born really gets on my tits.

That makes them legal migrants.

Confirmed xenophobe.

Felons are people too and deserve the vote, regardless of motives.

12. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

so what, that just your opinion and a wrong one at that. There are many places that offer abortion that are not funded by taxpayers money.

13. Space_Oddity

Making abortions unavailable to the poorest causing further dependency on the state is an objective fact.

Another objective fact for you: Making abortions unavailable to the poorest causes people to seek out back alley abortions which also can create further dependency on the state and also its literally funding organized crime.

Another fun, fun fact: Opinions can't be wrong. This is what makes them opinion instead of statement.

flasche likes this.
  14. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

http://www.abortion.com/
    I'm not saying don't make them available but don't make people pay for it who don't want too, it tramples on their religious rights and freedoms. Then just make religion illegal and ditch the bill of rights.

15. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Curious, what exactly defines a "felon" and makes him distinct from just a "criminal"?

16. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

felon is the degree of crime, there are different levels of crime severity.
    felon: crime, typically one involving violence, regarded as more serious than a misdemeanor ( misdemeanor is a minor crime), felonies are usually punishable by imprisonment for more than one year or by death

17. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Felonies that are broken down into these differing classifications include:
    • Murder
    • Rape
    • Arson
    • Sale of illegal drugs
    • Grand theft
    • Kidnapping
    example of a misdemeanor is a traffic violation.

18. Space_Oddity

In my opinion, making organized religion illegal would be a great start.

If they want to pay for the fallout of not having socialized healthcare in this respect then sure, they can refuse to fund abortions. So long as pacifists don't have to fund wars and the arms trade; so long as pro-legalization parties don't have to fund the policing cost of prohibition; so long as vegans no longer have to subsidize subsidies for ranchers, etc; so long as no one has to support anyone else because they somehow know better, etc.

A felon is still a human. Stripping a human of their rights for a crime is even less logical than the death penalty.

flasche likes this.
  19. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

in the USA there is by law a separation of Church and state, by making people who practice religions that don't allow abortions to pay for them is the govt over stepping its rights besides infringing upon these people's religious rights.

I'm not debating whether a felon should be granted the right to vote or not. I posted a sleazy tactic by the Gov to pardon 60,000 felons, right before the election for the sole purpose of rigging the election in his state.

20. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

preventing abortions is not the free exercise of a religion, because you are actively infringing on others to do what they want, and not vice versa.

However, not having certain medical practices covered to appease religious beliefs is respecting an establishment of religion.

Therefore abortions legality and the funding thereof should not be dependant on peoples religious beliefs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.