★UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2016★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Candles, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. complete_

complete_ lamer

yeah ur right everyone always reports crimes all the time. im sorry im autistic i didnt realize whenever a crime happens every single person goes right to the police station
    lol what religion is that again?
    its not a surprise that people who dont have jobs or social support turn to crime

2. complete_

complete_ lamer

so you're pro muslim-ghettos? you do know how to prevent ghettos from forming, right? i can tell you now, its not proper vetting (whatever the fuck that entails and however different it is from now)

hint: it involves social services and tax dollars

"great people actually"

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  3. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

I don't think sexual assaults are done out of joblessness. its a mindset and attitude towards women they either think that way or they don't jobs or no jobs

4. complete_

complete_ lamer

its not done out of joblessness, but having a job/a life makes them not act out.
    a mindset towards women? its more of a mindset towards people.
    you'd be surprised how people would act if they didnt have to answer to rule of law. it transcends all race and creed.
    its why you hear of powerful people taking advantage of the weak so often (forced prostitution, rape, murder)

5. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Did I say I was pro-ghetto? Hell no, quit putting words into my mouth and assuming the worst from me right away, it really degrades opinions of you. My point of saying that is because I want you to know that even the most liberal place in my entire state (blue state for past 3 elections) is more pro trump than anytime else. I wanted you to know that, even though I live near Muslims and think they are wonderful people, and in a super liberal state, I still have these opinions. They aren't formed from bigotry, but from personal standpoint. These Muslims would benefit from vetting as well, so I think it's in everyones best interests.

With that being said, proper vetting would get rid of the extremists and allow them to integrate. No amount of tax dollars or "social services" will help them integrate. Integration is done by not placing them all centralized together, like governments are oh-so keen on doing.

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

IMO if you have morals, if you rich, poor, Muslim, or anything else, you would not do such a thing.
    (pertaining rape or any sexual assault)

7. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

8. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

LOL that was funny

9. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

I guarantee she went on to seem more like a person, like Trump did on whoevers show that was. Only, in this show, she didn't get the entire point of the show, she was suppose to fire back and insult him as well. In the end, She got owned.

10. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

poisoning the well... Ofc there are some but you made the claim many and unless that means "the same many as other unreported crime" i wanna know what makes you think rape has more unreported events then other crime.

11. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Well, he has a point. Many people do not report rape cases out of shame. They feel degraded and, traditionally after a rape case, if they do report it right after they have to be examined immediately by some sort of medical personnel to inspect what happened... which means inspected the sensitive areas to them.

12. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

yes but where is the data? you are assuming and extrapolating and it might very well be true but for something parroted over and over and over ive never seen any reliable statistics on it.

Also being right is not a get out of jail free card for using logical fallacies as arguments.

13. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

errrm the nature of a dark figure is that you do not have reliable statistics about it.

14. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

Then why mention a vague 'way more go unreported' as if there is somehow a known figure?

15. flasche

i do not believe i could possibly answer you without entangling me in a prolonged discussion i neither have the nerves, nor will, nor time for.
    but its nothing you couldnt research yourself.

16. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

people usually assume flasche does not simply back off from a small challenge... But a lot of times him pussying out goes unreported.

17. flasche

i just got tired.

18. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

19. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

That is actually false. They are referring to reddit.com/r/The_Donald

What happened:
    2 Moderators, with the endorsement of Milo Yiannopolus (Or, what he likes to be called, the "Fabulous Faggot"), put up a post about a week ago asking for people on the subreddit to contribute to a Super pac called "Nimble America". What happened? The mods were ran out by the community, Milo was disavowed by the large majority and the subreddit was FORCED to apologize for putting that ad up there. The reasoning is because the mods CLEARLY stated 3 months ago that they would NEVER ask for you to donate to a pac, only links directly to campaign donation would be acceptable. Both mods resigned and the post was taken down within an hour.

This company is now trying to claim they are "funding" The_Donald when they clearly aren't. It is /pol/ from 4chan who is posting new content on there, not this "billionaire" funding it. Been there since 10k subs, followed a lot of the drama and I know this is a flat out, blatant lie but the Media is running with it because they think it discredits the group. Especially after this subreddit was the ones who uncovered that /u/Stonetear, Hillaries ex-server administrator, went on Reddit and asked them HOW TO DELETE THE EMAILS. Literally, he ASKED how to delete the emails, the subreddit found it and it was picked up by almost all major news networks. Now the long campaign to discredit the subreddit begins because it is actually influential.

This subreddit has been mired in controversey since the beginning. It used to be 100% of the front page of reddit, but then the reddit admins "Changed the algorithm" and now suddenly The_donald is no longer there. Every other sub is, except The_Donald and there is a lot of evidence that they are just conducting blatant Censorship. On top of this, CTR (Correct the Record) is on there continually downvoting all new content. Normal subs have an upvote/downvote of around 90/10 but The Donald posts are lucky to break 70/30 because there are so many people on there downvoting, and there is evidence of people being paid to as well.

20. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Ted Cruz also finally just bent the knee to Trump... can't decide if I want him on our side though.

Edit: According to the "Early Voting" statement released in Florida, Republicans have requested more Early Voting/Absentee ballots than Democrats, by 6%. Keep in mind, in 2012 Democrats won the state when 3% more dems than republicans requested early votes. And if Trump is up 20% with independents over Hillary, this is about to be a landslide in FLORIDA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.