Tactics that wreck this game !

Discussion in 'General' started by JustGoFly, Apr 23, 2013.

1. FN198

FN198 Member

i never thought typing to be difficult. maybe you ought to look into wrist curls.

2. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

This felt like an argument between children. I really enjoyed this latest addition, the classic "I don't care, but (insert statement that would only be made by somebody that cares)". This can only get better from here.

What was the original point of this thread, anyways? Was it just a who can cry more competition?
    I bet somebody will respond in an angry fashion to this reply

3. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

"I don't really care but..."
    You guys should infiltrate yourselves a room.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  4. FN198

FN198 Member

oh indeed. i'm done here.

5. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

Haha this sums up everything perfectly.

Pretty sure that I might type faster than you do :D

6. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

The duel is about 1v1.
    He believes that if I can defeat him with SMG1, I am better Engineer.

We both already showed our skill at higher level of competition...for multiple times tbh.. and I guess the answer is pretty obvious. :D

I believe his only evidences(If he even recorded them) are the occasional pubber games in which "his team, which he tried really hard to lead" defeated "the team I was on, but I didn't give much fuck to it, and to the round itself".
    When he's always 100% serious in pubber games, I on the other hand already stopped playing seriously in pubber games since 2010.

Sorry FN, despite the shit we pulled off on this forums, you are still not making me want to play any serious with you, unless we are playing scrims/PUG.

7. FN198

FN198 Member

i play serious because i think it's more fun that way. your cake squad dealio is not a bad example of your high level of skill/leadership.

8. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I fail to see how you can claim not to be insecure, yet have felt the need to go to personal messages and almost start demanding that Security acknowledges you are better. You seem to be in denial about yourself. And I also don't really see how you can say this hasn't devolved into personal insults and shit slinging, when going back through your posts (and Security's as well) shows that it clearly has. Your jimmies are rustled and you're mad.

Also lol @ dueling. I believe we've "dueled" many times, though I call them scrims. If I recall correctly, the side I lead tends to win about 15-20 times as often as the side you lead.

9. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

This is entertaining, I feel like I should perpetuate it.

So just because it's a pub match means that it's void? God damn there's nothing worse in this game than players like you who actually believe there's a difference of skill between a pub and a pug. I'm sure you've played pugs before, and to tell you the truth, they are the lowest display of skill ever because everyone playing is a bigot who thinks they have skill.

Those 6 words don't have to be there, you waste so much time trying to sound intelligent that you just come off looking like an idiot. Kill yourself.

Oh sorry I should translate it into your language.
    Cease to supply a steady flow of oxygen to your brain so that it will begin to function improperly in an effort to have you become deceased.

10. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Whilst the difference between the skill levels in pugs and pubs are debatable, the difference with scrims certainly isn't. The level of play is several orders of magnitude higher and turns Empires into a completely different game to what you get in pub play.

11. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Where did all of you get butt plugs so big as to piss you off this much?

12. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

You deviated my reply so much that I am wondering if you are just trying to extend this "debate".
    I believe you are.

But here's 5% seriousness for you.
    Me and FN already showed our skills respectively in higher level of competition, and who's generally better....I'd say it's quite obvious. But it's up to you guys to decide.
    I don't see how "OCCASIONALLY defeated the pubber team I am in" is a solid evidence that shows any relationship between my skill and FN's skill.

13. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

[​IMG]

14. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

If I could be arsed I'd find the "empires runs on drama" quote(s), but I kind of don't have the willpower right now. So, uh...just enjoy the show? Or participate. Participation helps drama.

@Grant I still understand you without trouble, your Hexitalk is subpar.

15. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Erm, I hate you! You're a very bad person. You probably smell!

16. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Much to learn, you still have.

17. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

Can we rename this thread to "QQ and other douchery"?

:|ove:

Alright, time to jump in on this shit. I honestly think I'm better than all of you in every way especially those of you that will take this post seriously. I haven't even been in a scrim, so haha. Also Navy is a fun text color.
    FN you take this game way too seriously sometimes, even in pub matches where the other team has obviously decided to dick around. Security I... well I can't really think of anything mean to say to you right now so I might edit this later. Trickster you're lame (shut up I'm trying). JustGoFly can't distinguish between NF and BE buildings sometimes. Urethra Franklin hasn't posted on this in a while, so I'm going to try and drag him in. Urethra, you are the only person I know who has asked if binoculars have been nerfed. Spartacus, you probably smell.

Today I learned that directed insults are hard.

18. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

19. FN198

FN198 Member

it's just that i loathe people who are super exclusive, elitist and put more effort into preserving their privilege and reputation than into evolving the game and continuing to test themselves. in other words, this is kind of like the omar-marlo conflict in the wire

20. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

FN, I don't hate you or anything, but aren't you kinda elitist yourself?

Privilege and reputation? Let's be honest here, the ones who put all of that on the line for this mod were CW and they were ridiculed day and night and trashed for being a low-skilled clan. The ones who wanted to help make the mod as great as it could be, and evolve it for the entire community were the same people everyone stigmatised because we couldn't play very well competitively.

I can open the CW steam group - because we don't even have a forum any more - and almost every name on that list is someone who was more interested in making the game better or just having fun within the game than drama or screwing people over. Many of those people are still working on the mod today.

There's one thing about decency that some people here will never get. And that's even if something is a game, people put in effort to make that game fun and enjoyable, playable and yes competitive. But competition isn't what the game is founded on, it's a platform you stand on from the shoulders of those that hold the game up. I am more thankful for my time in Empires because it reminds me that there are a lot of people out there who are doing that in the world, making it better overall, so while we always see the little punks that run around like they own the place dicking on everyone else, I know there are still people out there who choose simply to bring happiness.

Seeing this kind of crap on the forums sickens me. None of you are actually helping the game with this diatribe, so don't pretend you are.