Tactics that wreck this game !

Discussion in 'General' started by JustGoFly, Apr 23, 2013.

1. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

Hey - I'm still alive and kicking. Back only to listen to what Teef has to say - he just cracks me up. His firetruck the other night had me giggling like a little girl. Gotta love the Teef.

Anyway - after reading through ALL THE SHIT on this thread, I wished the forum creators left the ability to CLOSE and END a thread.

This game is certainly a magnet for two types of people 1) Really really decent guys who just like to play, lead, have fun, crack jokes and challenge themselves in a very cool strategic game. 2) A line of dick heads who think they are superior to everyone else playing.

What I'm doing:
    I held my yearly Memorial Day FunFly that I host with help from a bunch of friends. We fed about 50 friends and family members and had 10 hours of flying our asses off. We had three major crash's - one was a mid-air between two huge planes. Fun times! Most weekends I'll be taking my RV to various FunFlys and enjoying flying and friends. I'll be back full force with Empires when the weather changes and hopefully some of the #2 are back at school or shot in the face by their room mates. Yeah - FUCK YOU TOO!

Hopefully someone gets Brentor back - he was one of the good guys.

Now lets continue this thread to see who can post the most self serving idiotic "I AM GREAT WHY DON'T YOU SAY SO" - type of post. I'd like to find each of your mothers and slap her for over indulging you.

ready set GO...

2. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

stop feeding the trolls

only paradox can do that

3. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

I used to have him on steam friends but, he flipped his wig and took me off when I forgot to tell him the map changed on the server. lol He is a riot to listen to, his complaining about everything, that is. When the team looks like they might loose... he rage quits team to spec and comments on how the team is an utter failure for not doing what he said they should do.

4. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Why, is he a sow with a whole bunch of tits to manage all that sucking?

5. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

yes
    <6chars>