Infiltration Round 5: We all live in a BE submarine

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

I would just like to quote some stuff from earlier that will probably not be ever considered again if I don't. Anyways these are the reasons I think aaaaaa50 and Vulkanis are very suspicious.

All those are very blatant and calculated attempts to make him look like a base crew, and he is being backed by Vulkanis right off the bat.

I stand by my statement here because aaaaaa50 and Vulkanis are more suspicious than anyone else to me at this point. We don't even know for sure if there ARE any clues in this first post, and the ones that people are coming up with are pretty far fetched too. I don't think we should rely on Empty's clues at all really because they haven't gotten us very far in the past.

In the very least, if I die tonight and I am proven to not be infiltrator, my dying wish is to have aaaaaa50 and vulkanis killed

Also:
    Wut?
    where did you come up with that?
    Currently I think metal has the least chance of being an infiltrator, but not by much

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  2. Aeoneth

Aeoneth Member

im going to side with Varbles on this one.... sorry aaa50 but those attempts at proving your BC just made you too suspicious

3. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

You know, I also agree with varbles. And if aaaa50 does turn out to be base crew, then shit. I will have really screwed myself over.

4. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

I guess I'll go with their logic and vote aaaaa50. Until another possible candidate comes up, anyways. Metal_ defied the clue on him.

5. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

where?

logic? while a50 keeps acting weirdly or like a drunk, i think there is little against him in terms of evidence (but not every inf must be "clueded" in the text, so there is a possiblity )

i keep my vote

6. Aeoneth

Aeoneth Member

hmm something i just found interesting

http://forums.empiresmod.com/member.php?u=1329

now with that link I propose a question to the forums. Since I'm still fairly new to the forums I pose the question:
    Was there anyone currently playing the game that always made fun of this member?

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

i interpreted the aaa50 clue as "keep aaaa50" as in like, hes a rifleman or engie or something.

i don't even think im gonna vote this round, im so confuzzled.

8. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

lets see.. old bsid, old jpl, old cw, ghosts (R.A.P.E) and many other oldfags

edit: only ones here that i can remember playing longer than me and possibly making fun of jane are ikal and brut , but that clue seems a bit far-streched for me

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  9. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

I shouldn't have said anything this round. As soon as I do, my lack of certainty makes me seem like......like.....oh forget it.

Next time, I'm not offering my opinion on anything. I will not say anything about anything but who I'm voting for. That way, my "I'm unconcerned about people misinterpreting whatever I say because I always tell the truth" attitude won't get me killed. Ok? :pathetic:

10. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

Welcome to the game. I'm glad you finally understand how to play.

11. complete_

complete_ lamer

welp, so metalsmith dies. calling him having a important role

quick question empty: is the infiltrator sabatour separate from the infiltrators? or is he counted with the 4?

12. Mageknight

Mageknight Member

Ugh. I don't like any of this logic. The Metal Smith clue seems like a false positive, because it's only going off of small, unconnected details.

The Aa50/Vulkanis lead is a little more stable, but I think it's way too tempting to jump on the first person to step forward. Still, it is very suspicious...

I think I'm going to mix it up a bit and vote Vulkanis.

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

hey what the heck ill do a useless vote too and vote rolsen

14. Kylegar

Kylegar Specstax Rule

because it's hilarious, I'll vote astro

15. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

*sigh* well, if I can't get any support for my suspicions of predom, I might as well vote astro as well.

Astroarchitech

16. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

--{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}-- Banned

AstroArchitect sat in his chair in his cabine, he had a cable connected to his computer plugged into the back of his head.

He also had a thick hose inserted into his chest, a transparant cyan liquid was flowing trough the tube.

You could hear the heavy breathing of his cybernetic lungs, the soft beating of his mechanical heart.

He was... not human...

He was merely a machine...

Cold, lifeless - yet indistinguishable from a human being.

17. Empty

Empty Member

Grr.
    My internet completely died earlier today, and nothing I did resurrected the damn thing.

I've hooked up my old router and modem. Sorry for the delay.

Votings closed. Counting them up.

18. Empty

Empty Member

He knows who his comrades are, but he doesn't contribute a kill, not does he count for winning by outnumbering the base crew.

Varbles aaaaaa50
    Metal Smith Astro
    Foxy Metal Smith
    Nattaboy Metal Smith
    Cloud Metal Smith
    Kane Metal Smith
    Scardy Metal Smith
    Zoom Predom
    aaaaaa50 Metal Smith
    Predom aaaaaa50
    complete_ rolsen
    Kylegar Astro
    Astro Metal Smith

aaaaaa50 1
    Astro 2
    Metal Smith 7
    Predom 1
    Rolsen 1

That's the most candidates we've ever had for a vote.
    Unfortunately for metal smith, it's all over. I'm sad to see him go this early on.

"There's nothing else to it. All the evidence points to Metal Smith." Scardy said.
    "Now the problem is. What do we do with him? And the bodies, for that matter?" PreDominance asked.
    "Well, the captain and his first mate deserve a proper burial, the problem is whether we'll make it back to port before, well, either we're all killed in our sleep, or the bodies, well, begin to decompose, to put it bluntly." Scardy stated.
    "I'd say we should dump him out the airlock*, let the bastard drown. And perhaps the other bodies should be sent out too. It's not especially pleasant, and I don't think it's a very honorable funeral, but we have to think of the rest of the crews well-being, bodies inside such a confined space will only cause problems." Kylegar said.
    "A sad end for our commanding officers, but I suppose it's for the best. And a fitting execution for any Jekotian scum we find." Scardy said.

Metal Smith stood agape at his proposed fate, he struggled, but the two men holding him in place didn't give him an inch.
    "You're going to drown me? Have you lost all sense of humanity? Even I wouldn't voluntarily drown a Jekotian! They're people too! You-"
    One of the men holding Metal Smith in place cut him off with a punch to the face.
    "He sounds like a Jekotian supporter anyway. Take him away."

The two men carried Metal Smith off to the Airlock. The rest of the crew remained behind, discussing the events which had just come to pass.
    Metal Smith gave one last argument, heard only by his two executioners.
    "You wouldn't kill one of your Brenodian Brothers, would you?"
    "On the contrary, you are most certainly not one of our brothers." the man dropped his guise and his Jekotian accent shone through.
    He grinned at Metal Smith.
    Metal Smith began to scream, but the two men shoved him into the airlock, and sealed the door shut.
    One pulled the lever.

Inside the darkened chamber, Metal Smith began to hyperventilate, the sub was currently at it's maximum safe depth, 400 meters down. There was no chance of him reaching the surface, and worse, the pressure would probably kill him long before drowning did.
    He heard the sound of metal sliding, and he knew the water was about to come in. He calmed himself, and took in a deep breath.
    He'd soon regret that breath.

Water rushed into the airlock, and bashed him into the metal, blood streamed from the back of his head where it slammed against the airlock, and all the air in the room was replaced by water. He felt freezing cold water stinging against his skin. Dazed, he pushed himself out of the airlock, and felt a pain begin in his chest.

Water and solids are basically incompressible, you can't squash water, it's not possible. Unfortunately, gas is compressible.
    The only gas in Metal Smiths system was in his lungs, and they began to collapse on themselves, he coughed out the contents of his lungs into the water, a mixture of his own blood and the remaining air in his lungs spread into the water around him. The pressure equalized, and the painful crushing ended, but now a worse pain began, he began to drown. Anyone who has held their breath for a long time understands the wretched pain of asphyxiation, and in this case, there was no surface to break into and breath. He spasmed in the water as his entire body exploded in pain, his head throbbed and slowly he lost consciousness. Metal Smith met death with open arms.

*I highly doubt that an airlock on a submarine can be used in such a fashion. Just accept that this is possible, alright?

And this is what is going to happen to every person you toss out of that air lock.

19. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Dumbfucks.

20. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

I rest my case.

wtf? I just went to quote architech and it wouldn't come up, so I copy and pasted it, now his post is gone?