Infiltration Round 5: We all live in a BE submarine

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Jan 18, 2010.

1. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

wikipedias article about it is hilarious
    for example:

See also

* Cannon fodder
    * Character shield

* Forlorn hope
    * Greenshirts (G.I. Joe)
    * Sacrificial lamb
    * Stormtrooper effect
    * Scapegoat
    * Spear carrier

2. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Aside from Cloud being the obvious.

Who, then? a50 went to comm first, and he had Vulkanis supporting him. So I duno. Check out the people who voted Metal. Odds are, 1-2 of them are infiltrators.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  3. Aeoneth

Aeoneth Member

thats why i said Foxy... he was the 1st to vote for metal, and he has a track record of getting ppl to follow him with random/silly clue interpretation

4. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Varbles is attacking people off the bat because a pipe is made of metal, and what if empty is manipulating the story to confuse us, I defended aa50 off the bat because he isn't an infiltraitor, I know this for sure, but varbles is attacking people right away which is quite suspicious.

also, pre-dominance voted for aa50 for com off the bat as well, I would of nominated myself for it if I had known there was actually going to be a commander, so how is he no less suspicious than I for voting for aa50. but astro deleting posts is REALLY suspicous and my vote wavered betwened the two of them but my absolute vote went for varbles.

ANOTHER THING
    1. Varbles
    2. Melarion
    3. aaaaaa50
    4. complete_
    5. Vulkanis
    6. Rolsen
    7. Aeoneth
    8. AstroArchitect
    9. Ikalx
    10. Mageknight
    11. Scardybob
    12. Z100000M
    13. Brutos
    14. Cloud
    15. Foxy
    16. Kane (NotDev)
    17. Kylegar
    18. Predom
    19. Metal Smith
    20. Trickster
    21. TheOwningOne
    22. Nattaboy

Anyone that isnt posting is also quite suspicous. considering that if we take a look at other rounds ESPECIALLY the last one, the quiet one turned out to be the killer.

5. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Proof that if you vote for me just because I voted for aa50, then you'd have to hold predom in the same suspicioun

6. Kylegar

Kylegar Specstax Rule

that's probably a bad idea. If he was the scout, then he would be more helpful then dangerous

7. Theowningone

Theowningone Noone likes me :'(

It was a joke.

8. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Hehe...melee...almost made a clan with her ^^

Seriously guys, seriously...I can't believe i'm a bit sick and I come back to see you've voted off Metal Smith again. Will you never learn? I bet the one time he's actually an infil you'll leave him as the last alive :rolleyes:

Ikalx kicks his locker violently. "Who let this happen?" He glares around him in disgust. "Killing a man is one thing, but leaving him to such a cruel death is against all the rules of conduct. We are Brenodi, if we don't adhere to the code, who will? The Jek's? Will we let them have the moral high ground? By heaven, I will not let that happen!" He kicks his locker again and paces around the room, swearing to himself.

9. Cloud

Cloud Member

I'm pretty sure it's night, since metal got votekilled, so hold yer vote till day or you'll confuse empty.

10. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

Aeoneth thats the worst idea ever. If you can be certain about anything, you can be certain that using evidence from the previous games won't get you anywhere.

11. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Holy shit Vulkanis, have you ever seen the word, "Literacy?" Kay, maybe you haven't because if you don't understand one you don't understand the other.

Both of my votes, that is, my killvote, and my commvote, have had reserves. No one else jumped for comm besides aaaa50, so it was obvious. No one else seemed logical to me at the time to vote, so I voted who I voted UNTIL someone else came into mind.

12. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Well, you seem a bit jumpy at my accusation...:confused: I stated a fact if I was specifically trying to kill you I'd put alot more dirt out towards you but I didn't, besides rooting out people specifically because certain objects are composed of certain materials is a thing for infiltraitors.

13. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Oh, I thought you were accusing me. I'd just rather not die this round.

14. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

OK first of all I never attacked metal at all, actually I said he is the LEAST likely to be infiltrator.

Second of all I'm attacking you and aaaaaa50 because of your very suspicious behavior. Your behaviors on their own are suspicious, you saying I attacked metal, aaaaaa50 blatantly trying to hint at being base crew and going for comm vote, but the fact that you immediately supported him with only a very weak reason, and the fact that you keep defending him even though you have not talked in public are extremely worrying. The fact that you are so much in contact with him is very suspicious because it is so early in the round. Remember, infiltrators know each other and are in constant contact for what to do. When I was an infiltrator in round 1, we were all conversing about how we would get Cpatton elected as comm, and everything we did was planned and coordinated.

Furthermore, what I find most suspicious about any of your posts is the fact that you say:

Because at this point there is absolutely no way to know if he is an infiltrator or not unless you yourself are one

Would you care to explain or comment?

15. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

i really love how you guys totally ignored all the shit that i put up with metal

there is evidence against predom and you guys instead killvoted a helpful dude based on others opinion

you should vote poeple based on damn evidence and clues, everything else is pretty much manipulateable

also, you really need so stop voting people based upon " sub is made of smithed metal " " sandstorm is a cloud of sandbags" type of shit

16. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Because theirs no way in hell, he told me himself and or classes dont exist.

17. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

As you can see, Entering is misspelt. Twice.

with 2 Rs.

So I was thinking....Rolsen Royce.

Consider my vote for today to be on him. The rest of the suspicions here are nothing more than over how people have acted on the first day. I believe this to be the first concrete clue after the red herring of Metalsmith.

Also, I'm new at this game. Am I doing it right?

18. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Z100m keeps pushing a clue against me that isn't even that great, calling it evidence. He fails to indicate against blizzerd either.

Thoughts, mentlegen?

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

no. its night time, when the infiltrators, and other roles attack.

20. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

what?
    blizz is a co gm, meaning he doesnt play the game
    also i said " i would say its blizz [he makes/used ot make alot of mistakes]
    but hes dead"
    i cant see you idiotic point

also no, you

------

@trick

hmm interesting find, but thats only for the "enterring", hat about the "keepa"?
    if rr means rolsen, a can mean aa ,like metal (i think) said