Yet another scout "Thread"

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by PvtLalla, Sep 20, 2008.

1. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

only read 1st page...but

compromise: nurf the scout rifle to an unplayable level and give it to the rifleman. that way someone takes it because its cool to snipe, but then realizes they can do the same thing but better with the other riflemen weapons.

and also yes, empty is an asshole. but if you are usually funny and/or right you have the right to be an asshole. guess what, empty is usually either funny or right.

2. PvtLalla

PvtLalla Member

holy, shit. bro chill, i didnt mean it like that, i ment it like if some idiot wants to be a sniper and never help the team then thats there choice and there retards BUT that doesnt mean take the sniper away from people who actually do help
    and you are SO full of it to say that it would Never help to have long range infantry because seriously, you have 10 guys with smgs running at 10 guys with snipers from a distance? say bye bye smg engineers who would be taking down your walls and putting ammo crates up for their grenadiers.

3. Empty

Empty Member

So your saying people choose whether they snipe for fun, or snipe to help. /facepalm

4. PvtLalla

PvtLalla Member

congrats the first person to support "assholism". which in my mind isnt appropriate in any case by the way. and i dont really disagree with empty on anything aside from the actually removal of the rifle, i dont play scout 24/7 i mostly play riflemen, BUT i love the sniper and dont want to see it go. it never causes a problem for me in game and no one ever complains in game, so why flip out about it, i mean come take out the ability to bash for christ sake its useless. -.-

5. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

Uhm not everyone has a smg, there are people that use assault rifles
    aka death lasers and if the sniper misses with his first shot its quite
    easy to kill him with your pistol or mortar too

Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  6. Empty

Empty Member

Not sure whether to smile, giggle, or frown.

7. @@@@ACE@@@@

@@@@ACE@@@@ Member

Empty and PvtLalla chill out guys u argue more than 2 little school girls

about what

"is the scout usefull?"

we all got our opinions but that doesn't mean we have to say or post them all in a asshole kinda way why not just make a poll yes or no? problem solved......

yea scout are of little use unless sabbing

8. PvtLalla

PvtLalla Member

/sigh i simply was giving a suggestion in the suggestions thread im sorry that my thread got trolled to hell.
    regardless i stick to the fact that with a little bit of an upgrade and maybe motivation the scout can be used quite effectively.

9. Empty

Empty Member

The upgrade is some skill movement which is to be decided upon and a shotgun.

10. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

What communism said is true, stop f.ing making scout threads , you gonna see the 2.2 scout, you can have ur opinion about him but keep itr for urself, and talk about them when 2.2 is out. And i dont really mind if u quit the game because of that, no loss at all.

11. uber ninja

uber ninja Member

yes, some will miss the sniper rifle, but from what I know about the fluff, the sniper rifle is pointless. if this was a real war in the time period described, there would be thousands of soldiers just flinging them selves at the enemy. the sniper rifle would only be usefull to eliminate high value targets.

12. Jephir

Jephir ALL GLORY TO THE JEPHIR

Except this isn't a real war.

13. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

i do like having a plot reason to remove the scout rifle, afterall there are people who want a sniper because the exist in real wars. this is a good way to shut them up

btw empty, that was a complement.

14. Empty

Empty Member

Maybe if we added laser sights :P Massive rave party ACTIVATE!

15. @@@@ACE@@@@

@@@@ACE@@@@ Member

how about we just stop posting i nthis pointless tread?!!!?!??!?!
    LOCK
    LOCK
    LOCK
    LOCK
    LOCK LOCK
    LOCK LOCK LOCKvv

v
    v
    v
    v
    LOCK
    LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK LOCK
    PLZ

16. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

if you lock it two more will pop up in its place, you have to use flame to truly kill it.

17. Empty

Empty Member

FIRE IT UP
    Hehe.