Would you rather live in the U.S. than in your East & West European shithole?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by McGyver, Apr 27, 2015.

?

Want to live in the US?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2016.
  1. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HInhFJ9.jpg[/IMG]YES

10.0%
  2. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vIqoX3L.jpg[/IMG]YES

15.0%
  3. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vJQGhHv.jpg[/IMG]YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/V8dfWix.jpg[/IMG]NOPE

75.0%
  1. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

It's from cologne and parts of the old DDR, that's expected. It might be enjoyable for you to watch the documentary, that doesn't make it good, it's a bunch of old ppl who most likly never saw someone black before react nervous to the unknown, the DDR didn't exactly get many immigrants and with the lack of slavery the quota were low to begin with, also cologne sucks.

2. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Inner cities are ghettos, nothing else. The exact same rules probably apply for Paris.

So racism is bad when it's about colour but not religion? As far as I know, Germany was a shit place to live in if you were Catholic. And if you were Polish. Let's not forget that one. Oh and especially if you were French, Germans hated French.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  3. Deiform

Deiform Member

Oh hey, didn't notice you lived in Montreal. I'm coming over in a couple of weeks, wanna meet? Not to fight or anything like that. Not sure of your position on the French though. It's confusing.

4. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

while i never was in paris so i dont really know, in europe the poor areas are usually far from the city centers where huge newly planned living room for thousands could be built.
    in general you can say it gets cheaper with distance from center up till the city border where it suddently gets expensive again bc green

5. Deiform

Deiform Member

The danger in Europe is a bit different than America I think. Unless people on scooters stealing your handbag is a major concern.

6. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Especially french? Now i sure dont quite know as much about the french side of WW2 occupacion, but i dont think they were considered complete subhumans.

7. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

He hates French and French speakers despite living in the second largest French speaking city. Don't think it'd be a fun time meeting him.

pre-WW1 German-French relations.

8. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

I didn't say that it's better, but one existed for centuries and the other did not. My post refered to the video depicting germany as a bad place for black skinned ppl.
    Yeah for a short period of time there was some hatred to some other countries, you're absolutly right, we all know that, it was WW2, but it's 2015, short periods of time decads and centuries ago. Germany is mainly catholic and always has been, you are talking about prussia being anti-catholic for a span of 7 years, prussia isn't even part of germany anymore, it's all poland now, it wasn't called holy roman empire without a reason throughout the middle ages.

Germans hating french developed mainly due to frances hatred towards germany after germany got established inside Versaille (next to Paris) after it's countries invaded france,
    basically they received a massive slap to the face after loosing the franco-german war, even germany demanding almost no war reparations didn't alleviate the insult france received (founding a state inside its capitol after being beat by that wannabe state). Not to forget the nonstop fight over Alsace-Lorraine, but whatever.
    BTW that's the reason france wanted these insanly high reparations after winning WW1,
    But during WW2 that hatred was pretty much gone, french ppl had a far better time in WW2 than polish or russian ppl. So yeah french-german relations used to be quite complicated.

9. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

If you refuse treatment you are legally obliged to direct the person to a doctor that will treat them.

pls

10. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Or in other words, send them to hell. :o

11. D.D.D. Destroyer

Poor troll pls try again

12. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

But ... but jesus prevents me from transplanting this heart from a car crash victim into my soont to be dead coma patient, better tell the patient to search for another doctor and then throw the heart away anyway since he ain't gonna talk no more, yo ...

13. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Can I have it?

14. complete_

complete_ lamer

no i love quebec. it was a moojuice topic, and quebec does have a xenophobia problem

also i've been in this situation before when a person has invited me to do something and specifically said it wasnt to fight out of nowhere.
    said the institutional racism denier

15. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

ill fite u

and your cultural enriching of the retarded

16. D.D.D. Destroyer

You're poking fun at me in an unfun way right now.

17. Deiform

Deiform Member

Heh, yeah people are well up for spending half a grand on plane tickets to fight a random dude in Montreal. :p

18. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

I'd fly to Quebec to fight a Quebecois.

19. CRITAWAKETS

CRITAWAKETS Member

Im quebecois,fuck yall.

Seriously if i would live in europe and being forced to live in North America i would instead go to canada but i am already there.

20. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

how do you even spell that?

Kek-bek-quuuaa?