Why is empires a shittier version of SAVAGE?

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by SupRore, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

Get judgement first and keep porting your teammates back to well when they are laning. for teh lulz

2. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

Wait, what?

3. communism

communism poof

ophelia fucking rocks, takes time to use well
    tablet i build on every support hero, the thing is insanely good and provides good stats

4. spellman23

spellman23 Member

Yeah. My buddy has gotten good at ophelia and rocks. As our typically dedicated support player, I feel I should learn her as well. Yay being the ward bitch.

I also has smurf account to play carries. It's fun.

5. Maxwell

Maxwell Member

I was trying to look up the Firearms Source/ Firearms 2 websites, however it appears that they have decided to combine the two dev teams in an effort to not split the community. Wouldn't that kind of unity in Empires be nice?

Firearms is a wicked fun mod, and I having been an early Alpha tester for FA:S can say that it is insanely fun and fast paced.

There was some controversy early on because the original creator of Firearms said he didn't want a Source version to be developed. The community, and lovers of the game wanted otherwise, so about half of the current developer team set out to create a Source version anyway, citing that they had contributed so much toward the creation and fruition of the original mod that it was their right to continue the mod, and bring it to the wider source audience. I personally applaud their work, and gusto for standing up to the one original dev who wanted the mod to die for selfish reasoning.

Firearms 2 was started as a counter to Firearms Source by friends of the original dev, with permission from him, in an effort to kill Firearms Source, however this has evidently failed, as I cannot even find a FA2 website anymore, and the Firearms Source website is touting a Summer release date.

I will not be boycotting Firearms source, and will enjoy the fruits these great developers (many professional doing the mod in their spare time) have labored towards.

Lastly if you have a problem with "stolen" software/tech you may as well throw your PC in the garbage. Bill Gates much? :headshot:

I digress.

http://www.firearms-source.com/

6. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Empires mod seems to pick up lead devs between exams during the last semester of their education, and then lose them when they realize they don't have a paying job.

Q.Q

7. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

Which is what's odd about spawwn, because he already has a job. :o

8. Maxwell

Maxwell Member

He's a keeper :D