What's the funnest thing in Empires?

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by ImSpartacus, Jun 18, 2014.

1. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

We bitch a lot about things that are shitty in Empires. What's the funnest thing in Empires?

I like APCs. They are cheap, they handle well, and their spawn point mechanic elegantly meshes into the existing spawn system.

Note: "Teamwork" isn't an answer. Every game is fun with teamwork.

2. Metruption

Metruption Member

Driving the CV around the map and creating pressure when I can instead of just being a fucking building. Obviously should not be done on some maps.

3. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Anytime I am flipping my shit and my microphone distorts into space.

OH you said "Fun"

Whats fun?

4. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

fun? did you jsut fuckign say fun? Spartacus I know you think you're so smart but this is god damn crossing the line what the fucking hell is fun you smart ass trying to make some kind of joke out of empires. If you are having fun then you aren't playing right you turbo noob, I bet you don't even have a 3000 DPI mouse and a headset SPONSORED to you by Turtle Beach. Yeah that's right, while you're treating this game like a little joke I'm busy signing all these contracts with big names like dorritos and mountain dew and they give me FREE gaming peripherals and FREE dosh. I've got 600k subscribers on twitch and my last tweet just got 40k retweets. When was the last time Tila Tequila messaged you over facebook? Oh that's right, fucking never cause you're a filthy casual. It's casuals like you that keep the game from being realized as a real e-sport, but what do I care you're just another head for me too shoot. Get NOSCOPED.

I like to fight between trench walls. There was a lot of fun back in the day when servers couldn't handle more than 20 vehicles, so you'd get a good infantry to tank ratio.

5. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Trenches are fun and intense, seconded.

6. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

Taunting people, of course. :D
    Not just the F-menu taunts.

7. f1r3w4rr10r

f1r3w4rr10r Modeler

Fun? What is this "fun" thou speakest of?

For me definitely infantry combat. I can't stand the tanks to be honest. And with infantry combat I mean riflemen and engineers, not those "INYOFACE" mortar grenadiers. Although playing Gren to take down some buildings and vehicles is also fun.

8. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Rekt'ing other people after you murder or humiliate them.
    Like with Naokip or JGF. Was massive rekt. Hilarious

9. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

can you elaborate what the hell you mean?

10. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Ninjaing. Winning games that you had absolutely no right to win given the circumstances.

11. Paradox

Naokip was commander, I just wanted to fuck around with him so I got into his CV ( this was money ), he was building refs, I placed the 4 other refs peoples tarted f s spacing I got out of the cv he got back in I yelled f s space he got f s spaced. I feel bad though but man that was some REKT.

The other game I was trying to fuck with JGF cause everyone here knows what an awfull admin he is. So server was fucked again, no kill messages no countdown etc etc, everyone knows you cant fix it without restarting server, but hey JGF doesnt know so I act all retarded and tell him to change map so it gets "fixed", JGF refuses to do so cause he believes server isnt fucked or someshit, iduno, doesnt matter, anyway he lets the game go on, people spawn in, and as people spawn in he goes fuck this Ill changemap anyway lol leaving people really mad at him for changing a perfectly fine map after people spawn. REKT.

12. Paradox

game 2 canyon not a ninja but we shouldnt have won that in the end with that rush

13. 101010

101010 Member

Funnest thing is people flipping out. Like Teef "What kind of sick fuck places mines on a repair pad" He went off for about an hour after repeatedly hitting mines on repair pads. One of the best times I had on Empires.

14. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

You ever tried to mortar someone shooting at you over open territory? It's pretty fun. They land about 30% of their hits and you need to land about two ('cos it's hardly ever perfect at that kinda distance) before being killed. Bearing in mind that's like a 3 second reload or so each time, which is as much as a clip takes to fire.

But yeah, the most fun in Empires (imo) is when you're sorta losing and you start making a come back through teamwork. APC's are fun whenever (especially now people are getting anti-vehicle mg's again), light tanks, wall combat, sneaking...really there's a lot.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  15. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

[​IMG]

16. Minato

Minato Member

Voteban every time I see you ingame.

No exceptions.

One day, it will work for sure.

17. Paradox

I told you I'm sorry already :( It was too enticing.

18. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

Paradox is one of the few people I've seen successfully votebanned, and the only one who I've seen successfully votebanned for simply being in the server.

19. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

We got creeper once. I don't think he was even trolling.

I think I've been votekicked, I forget what I did.

Scratch my original choice, voteban is the funnest thing in empires.

20. Paradox

Ive actually only once been votebanned. problem is: voteban doesnt actually ban you it just kicks. So no fucks given.