What is the Official PUG?

Discussion in 'General' started by Evan, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Satanchild666

Satanchild666 Banned

Yes we can, this seriously takes too long if we continue to say *It's up to the players* just pick a time and let's play.

2. KILLX

KILLX Banned

You don't speak for the 48 players that will be playing.

3. Satanchild666

Satanchild666 Banned

Dude everyone is waiting, people will leave and forget about this if it takes 3 weaks to prepare a silly steam group. Get players together and pick a time.

4. KILLX

KILLX Banned

If there waiting its their fault. They should be figuring out who can play when. NF is doing that.

5. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

lol just set a time thats decent for most timezones there is no way you are going to be able to satisfy everyone

6. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

HSM and Trickster should be doing that

7. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

While making sweet love :|ove:

please don't fire me HSM :P

8. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I'm attempting to spam HSM over steamfriends to organise something, but as per the last 3 times I tried, hes ignoring me/not around to answer the spam, so nothing until he gets back to me.

My idea was, Saturday 17th, preperations from 8GMT for a start at 9GMT. That compensates for all timezones except the aussies I think.

9. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

Oh you are kidding me right? =( Why is the PUG on the same day that the MotB Meeting for FOM starts!?

10. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

any chance of sunday? on saturdays i go into work at 11GMT (5pm local).

dont get me wrong, im sure its a great time for 99% of ppl but kind of a tight fit for me.

11. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

I blocked you because your account has been compromised. Also, certain actions you have taken on me have been unnamusing to say the least.

/drama

12. recon

recon SM Support Dev

Someone will see the person in spec, and if it's proven that they have enabled their team to have an unfair advantage, there will be grievous consequences.

13. Trickster

I'm not blocked, and you've chatted with me since then, you're just sore because I banned you from emp4all at one point and removed your admin. According to steam friends you're playing Lost planet: Extreme Conditions or something.
    I'm sorry guys, we can't organise anything until HSM gets over his butthurt of embarassment and organises something with me.

Also @ recon, he means someone signing up for the forums twice in order to gain access to both forums. There are 2 people called spectator(1) and spectator(2) or something in each team.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  14. Hot Button

Hot Button Member

hmm, ure map doesnt make sens, when i look on it, the Northern Fraction should be called the Eastern Fraction -.- ; but ure concept is not bad.

15. Trickster

/facepalm

16. KILLX

KILLX Banned

The Northern Faction, and the land they own, is canon accurate. They named themselves after an ancient tribe that for a time, united the planet in peace by making the other warring tribes work together to benefit each other. Weird thing to name themselves after, considering their goal is utter destruction of the Brenodi Empire and reclaiming their nation. But yea. The area the NF start with is the main areas of the fallen Jekotian Republic.

17. Trickster

The PUG itself is kinda inbalanced considering NF start with 3 territories and BE start with 8, so if we lost our first 3 matches the thing would be over, whereas if BE lost their first 3 matches, they still have 5 territories left. But it doesn't matter, NF won't be losing.

18. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

Yeah, and then you woke up ;)

19. Gnar

Gnar Member

this is awesome idea. im totally joinin

20. Spooky

Spooky Member

FIXED!

The PUG does look fairly fun, I would just jump in it to watch 2 epic teams of great empires players do battle with eachother, watch AFV's die, light tanks rape, light tanks get raped by BE heavys, BE heavys figure out that NF heavies all have "vehicle hide" and have won the match, but then foxy goes BE and stickys everything.

now thats a pug...

also

Epic fucking Lulz

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009