The "themed" trailer

Discussion in 'General' started by Trid3nt, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Unit 1126 PLL

Unit 1126 PLL Member

I'm definitely willing to help, although I'm in Texas, so my ping might be between 120-150, like Buttery Lobster.

Earliest I can do it is 02:00 GMT. I too have things to do that day, so I may have to leave early depending on final time.
    Also, my ingame name is :][CW][: Q <R.>

2. KILLX

KILLX Banned

Lay off the people with ADHD. Its not their fault, they were born with it. I have ADHD, have learned to live with it and control it, and I'm top of nearly all my classes. ADHD doesn't mean the person is stupid, it means they have a hard time paying attention, thats why its called ATTENTION Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. It creates a deficit of attention, and they become hyperactive.

3. arklansman

arklansman Member

Is it a disorder as well?! :o

4. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

I think reef meant that the people wouldn't wait while the scenes were set up

5. MofoMania

MofoMania Member

Ill try to be there a again but is there a password again? We really need to have a set time so we know whats going on. Times running out.

6. [lodw]keef

[lodw]keef Hobbit

I would like too participate in this, 2:00 GMT? im -8 GMT(nevada) so thats like 6:00 am :eek: , might be a lil tuff if its that but ill try my best if its around there. No promises though, anything less than 6 hours of sleep and I generally turn my alarm off in my sleep :P .

Last edited: Mar 22, 2008
  7. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Is there any swedish guy here who could say when I should join the server? I'm too tired/lazy to count that out right now :p

And, why is Killx banned AGAIN? xD

8. Reef

Reef Member

Killix, I am sorry, I had no idea You have ADHD. My knowledge about this issue is limited, thank You for clearing things out for me.
    What I meant was "ADHD-like people who can't stand STILL in place waiting for commands (and doing NOTHING else)". It's just that the last trailer shooting reminded me of a few ADHD children I met at shool.

I still think that poeple who can't controll their ADHD should not take part in the trailer shooting sessions.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2008
  9. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

Okay, I couldn't make today, since I've been busy. Might happen next week, but I may wait for the new version

10. Reef

Reef Member

Wasn't the trailer meant to be created to help spread out the news about the new version?

11. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

Sandbag's was, this was more meant to be something more of an intro thing

12. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

How many people did you have there? I kind of missed it =/

13. KILLX

KILLX Banned

The re-ban was dizzyone's way of making me take the time to try and talk to him. Sneaky bastard, his plan worked.