The "themed" trailer

Discussion in 'General' started by Trid3nt, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

Okay, the trailer I've been working on has come to a problem: Only one of the videos from the shooting, that I've got, works. No idea what the problem is, but a new shooting day is needed.

This time I only want people who will LISTEN. Sandbag managed to record enough footage when he was recording, however, we need to redo some stuff, mainly the canyon bit with the BE tank attack. There are some things which I think could have been done better, and this is the chance to do it.

If you want to participate (no date set YET), please put your name down here. If frog would be so kind as to be able to lend out his server and services one last time (I hope), then I would be eternally grateful.

Please don't put things like "you idiot, it must have recorded here... bla bla bla", if you have to, PM me. The only things I need here are applications. (Something like "Sign me up" is good.)

2. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

Im in I only move on command

3. Lollum

Lollum Tester++

This time, I will be there I think. Though we could wait for the new version first...

4. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Umm I ought to be available but give me a date whenever you can

5. manhunt0r

manhunt0r Member

i dont mind letting ppl kill me from time to time

6. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Bah, you were sitting in an arty killing people :p

And sign me up, I think I was doing pretty good the other day (lying besides a wall and dying..)

[Grr] LordDz

7. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

It will be on a Saturday, about 6 GMT

8. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Well I won't have time this week but I should be available the week after that

9. Mr.Bungles

Mr.Bungles Member

rodger that, sign me up... it all depends on the time tho ... so that might be a no

10. petemyster

petemyster Member

sign me up.

Hasn't Sandbag deserted this mod (with his trailer?) and the forums? I wasn't sure if he was being serious or not, because he was quite engrossed in the forums as his posts per day were quite high

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  11. taiiat

taiiat Member

il be happy to be in it, sign me up, i didnt you guys had a recording before. i dont remember ever being notified of the shooting day. i had 'signed up' for the last one. il try to pay more attention. il do anything, it doesnt really matter. i dont really care what i do, im just happy to help.

12. KMFrog

KMFrog Member

If you will make real use of the time (like the 1st filming session) and not have people messing around then I don't see why not.

I wont be very happy if I have to watch some nubs messing around again for a few hours tho... it got old fast.

Make sure you have enough real people who want to film - dont just rely on random pubs using the server at the time.

13. KILLX

KILLX Banned

I'd help, but my gaming rig is well over a thousand kilometers away.

14. taiiat

taiiat Member

hmm. i might not be that close eithier. where is this server located anyways?

15. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

First he means he's in disneyland, second, It's in the UK. Frog, thanks, it might be best if everyone who isn't part of it was kicked, I think that was the major problem, we had public players.

16. taiiat

taiiat Member

the srvers in the UK, and how is that bad ping? i live in CT, just over the atlantic isnt that bad a ping. itd be like 110. for gaming thats world wide, thats pretty good. if it was like 160+, then its like whoa, kick em now.

17. Reef

Reef Member

Sign me in.

Could we comply to the list of filming rules I set a while ago? Looks like Frog is pissed about filming sessions already, he (like everyone? ) hates to wait for idiots who have ADHD and can't act.

It would be wise to set a steamfriends group "Empires movie crew" or something, we could schedule filming sessions as group events a few days before it happens and people would be notified automaticly. More skilled people would come.

18. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

About that list, add: DO NOT USE SQUAD VOICES

And could we have a list on the people who are on the list?:rolleyes:

19. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

Man why did you schedule it an hour before the KEU meeting? Otherwise I should be able to make it.

Frog if you don't mind kicking people through console than you don't have to be present, we can just tell you through steamfriends.

The steam group isn't a bad idea.

20. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

I'm not sure about this saturday, as I have things to do, and next saturday I'll be in Wales :/. I guess it will have to be this saturday. What's the earliest time (GMT) that people will be available for?