The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paradox, Jan 27, 2017.

1. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Damn that's one angry incel.

2. complete_

complete_ lamer

new rules for twitch streamers? as jordan peterson says "[university beliefs are] spreading into corporations, through hr"
    and as jordan peterson also says "its not his fault, he didnt know the rules"

and my point was hardly about twitch, it was about society. guys complain all the time about women's studies, but if they went into a "guy's" area, they would get so upset. twitch proves that. cant win with certain people

September 2, 1945 "we found these camps where millions of people are dead
    Ranger on September 3rd: "he doesnt respec jooos"

3. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

4. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Meanwhile on Youtube
    https://oddshot.tv/s/w91gKf

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

one of the many school shooters this year made the news today. wonder if the shooter is one of those antifa i keep hearing are evil and dangerous?
    hmm whats this
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

antifa are very dangerous and evil and should be murdered, say this person whose name is definitely not the school shooter no siree (im sarcastic)

wow some interesting comment by him on this video about something alot of you would like (its highlighted for easy access)

6. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Wow, guy is (was? I literally don't care enough to check) using some seriously underground websites there.

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

theres a thing with ad farms where they just copy and paste youtube videos, comments, etc and paste their own ads over it. its easy to find comments through these sites because they are searchable. pretty much if you were too lazy to be one of those macedonian teenagers who makes fake news articles that fool people like vicki for ad revenue, then you'd be doing this. i wouldnt look into it much (although i do wish there were Hmong bedtime stories about how dangerous germany is)

D.D.D. Destroyer likes this.
  8. McGyver

Lol, this guy was actually in an antifa group and went to a jewish school. And a registered democrat.

9. Ranger

Ranger Member

such confus

10. Major Cleve Cutler

Major Cleve Cutler Member

>Antifa
    >Democrat

You're agitating the American within me.

11. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

12. complete_

complete_ lamer

And here is where Mcgyver shows his hand. Not in antifa (photoshopped image), its a public (free) school, not a jewish school. not a democrat (students talked about how he supported trump).

Now that that's out of the way, time to talk about Mcgyver.

I'm so sick of slyly dancing around this because its been obvious what his actual beliefs are from day 1 and I'm honestly sick of his shit. Ignoring the fact that all three of these statements can easily be proven wrong. Let me ask you this: Where do you think he got the idea that its a JEWISH school? Why would this be a thing that he would bother posting? What type of website would post that? What sort of goal would a website get out of posting something like that?

i cant think of a time Mcgyver has actually been objectively funny and his whole excuse is how he is a funny guy who is playing the part of some hitler-esque austrian. When he gets called out on his bullshit he plays the "im just trolling" card. How this guy is still around is beyond me.
    oh wait i know its because he hangs out in discord/irc/chat all the time and we all know how much empires loves to reward its ingroup.

And look at those people above me that actually believe the shit that he says. A fucking JEWISH school? Are you kidding me? Not a single link or backing up of his claims and you believe him?
    You two and anyone else that put clout in what he said needs to get a fucking critical brain before you actually become a white supremacist instead of just the regular conservative feminist hater that you want to be. jesus christ people

13. D.D.D. Destroyer

To chime in: McGyver is around for similar reasons you are around.

14. complete_

complete_ lamer

im just as bad as mcgyver. one of us fights back being called an overeacting sjw and the other posts about how "mooslims are taking over lol im trolling guys"
    because we all know the one thing that DOESNT kill forums and make people not want to visit or post is topics with fucking swastikas in the titles

15. complete_

complete_ lamer

love it when i can jump in the first random mcgyver topic i decide to open and find a post like this
    im just as bad as him guys. ddd is totally right

16. McGyver

My magic is still working on authoritarian lefties.

Major Cleve Cutler likes this.
  17. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

18. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

2deep4me

19. complete_

complete_ lamer

Hey look its an "im just trolling" post. Pretty much as expected. Also why are you creating new accounts just to like your posts

A popular conservative website completely made up a story about one of the shooting victims being the son of an fbi agent (which if it was true, why would it matter). No consequences of course, I bet a bunch of people still believe it.
    Wonder when they're going to start saying that the shooting never happened and everyones a paid actor

And trump did the one good thing so far in his presidency and moved to ban bump stocks (they turn semi automatic to automatic weapons. but i mean who fucking cares they shoot too fast in the first place). Haven't seen the insane evil-demon obama taking your gun stuff for trump though (not even a mention on the above popular conservative website, actually). Wonder why...

20. D.D.D. Destroyer

You see, unlike Gyver, Cutler plays Empires.