The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paradox, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

I was referring to Space Oddity who, quite literally, calls us Neo-nazis and thinks Trump is genuinely the next Hitler. Not you.

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

I know you werent referring to me, thats why i replied with the first part.

When I type like a retard, like the second sentence Im just using trump style rhetoric as a satyre cause it sounds so fucking stupid when people talk or argue like that

3. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

you refered to "everyone calling everyone hitler all the time". but nice use of destructive rhetoric, now we argue who calles who hitler and who does not instead of arguing about chauvinist agendas. and what else would "america first" be? its pretty much "deutschland über alles", or at least it lets all bells ring for someone coming from a country like mine.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  4. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

Are you serious? This was MAINLY directed at Space_Oddity or all the other idiots out there who have held up signs about Nixon being Hitler, Clinton being Hitler, Obama being Hitler and Trump being Hitler. It's retarded, makes it seem like what Hitler did wasn't that bad, and just makes that whole movement look silly. Keep doing it all you want, I don't give a fuck you just sound retarded when you try to argue.

It also makes people take you less seriously. You can have ALL the facts you want in the world but as soon as you say "HE IS ALMOST LITERALLY HITLER" People will shut you out.

So caring about your country and how the infrastructure is crumbling now makes you a neo-nazi? And wanting to stop funding absolutely stupid things when your country has no money and put it back into making your infrastructure function properly is now me being a Neo-nazi? Okay. Sign me up then.

5. Paradox

im not going to forget that you didnt answer me

Banning countrie because they are a terrorisr hotbed you guys say.

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/28/51199...ign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20170128

One other thing they have in common, as NPR's Greg Myre writes: "No Muslim extremist from any of these places has carried out a fatal attack in the U.S. in more than two decades

The real reason you ask?

targets seven nations: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. Trump has no business interests in those countries.

The 19 terrorists in the Sept. 11 attacks were from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon and the United Arab Emirates, Myre points out. They are among the Muslim-majority countries not affected by Trump's immigration freeze, but where Trump does business.

Now tell me how that makes sense @Kidpaler. Tell me why iran isnt allowed to ban americans from entering iran when its completely nonsensical to ban Iranian people, whom are fighting ISIS, the people responsible for terrorism in the USA. please enlighten me why the USA is superior to other nations and is allowed to ban foreign nationals and we arent allowed to ban Americans.

6. flasche

also i still didnt call anyone hitler (or neonazis for that matter). even tho hitler was a chauvinist, not all chauvinists are hitler.

7. Paradox

i think only shitstorm directly called it hitler

8. flasche

i posted that picture compairing denounciation of jews to denounciation of non-legal immigrants.

9. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

What did I fail to answer? I haven't been paying close attention to this because this thread is cancer. I only step in to poke fun at Space Oddity, or at least I am going to in the future and post that picture of "Everyone is Hitler" whenever he calls anyone a neo-nazi that isn't actually a neo-nazi.

Because Obama's DHS targeted those 7 countries? Ask him why he targeted them.

Also, Iran can ban whoever they want. Lots of countries bar people from entering, hell Israel won't allow you to enter if you have a Syrian print on your passport, where is the outrage about that? (I think it's Syria at least). Ban whoever the fuck you want. Why do I care? Oh right, I don't. But I do expect your government to at least label us all more prone to something... can you label us more prone to mass shootings? Or how about Obesity?

Edit: My point stands, this isn't a muslim ban because it's not barring all Muslims. It's a country specific ban. Why did they ban those countries? Idk, apparently our intelligence agencies have uncovered something. What happened Paradox, you believed our Government when they said Hillary was innocent, but now you won't believe them when they say these countries are countries of concern?

10. Paradox

Ill give you context: I said it was good that Iran stepped up and did the same with America, to which you replied something that they shouldnt do that or what ever and said more stupid stuff then that post.

So my point was not those 7 countries ban perse, but why you think Iran shouldnt ban american citizens.
    I already know you guys pulled it out of your ass to ban those 7

11. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

Ask Obama why he did it.

Also, I don't really care if Iran does, and in fact they aren't. Good on them. They can if they wan't, and they don't if they don't want to. Power to their government either way, well no because they conducted a missile test. Where is the outrage about that?

12. flasche

you do realize that oficially israel and syria are still at war? there only is a ceasefire agreement.

also irans missile test was a direct reaction to trumps politics. pretty much what your country does on a regular basis with their allies.

13. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

Uh huh. And now North Korea should be allowed to conduct ballistic missile tests anytime they want as well right? Cause that totally doesn't mess up the stability of the world with them having an ability to nuke cities.

Quit apologizing for them.

Edit: You don't arrange a missile test overnight. It was obviously planned and prepared.

14. flasche

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  15. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

16. flasche

"That refers to a 2015 act, signed into law by Obama, revising the United States’ visa waiver program. The visa waiver program allows citizens from 38 countries to enter the United States without a visa for up to 90 days. Under the legislation, citizens of those 38 countries who had traveled to Iraq, Syria, Iran, and Sudan after March 2011 were no longer eligible for the visa waiver. Libya, Yemen, and Somalia were later added to the list.

In other words, Obama’s actions dealt with people who had visited Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen, not citizens of those countries, and it did not prohibit them from entering the United States."

17. Paradox

I know why obama did it, because again america has bussiness with the rest of them.
    Im not debating at all why those countries are banned, its pure economics and the rest we hear on the media is pulled out of your ass.
    Im going to copy paste it so you can just admin you were wrong about the original point

"Cause that makes sense. Let's stick it to em by doing it back!"-> America gave the middle finger to Iran, Iran is just giving the middle finger back.

And you know why they are doing a missile test, just to get back at you guys. You guys poked the bear, so they are poking back.

A missile test doesnt mean shit though, its just showing off they have missiles. Like are you seriously complaining about other nations doing missile tests lol.
    It means shit all. North korea has been doing missile tests for decades not firing a single one, its just show of musscle.

Idk why you are suprised when you insult an entire country by banning everyone from getting into yours.
    Seriously how are you even surprised or offended that they did something as simple as a fucking missile test.

18. Paradox

19. Paradox

Fox news didnt update story on quebec shooting that it wasnt a muslim but a white supporter of trump.
    Why would that be hmmmmm
    CAUSE THEY ARE FAKE NEWS. And supporters of trump. And the republican party.

Someone go ahead and deny they are republican based I wanna rek you with logic deduction

20. Kidpaler

Kidpaler Member

Wow you are as thin skinned as Donald.

I never really gave a fuck if they banned us. You are arguing with someone who, quite literally, gives no fuck what Iran does in terms of banning American's or not. You can't prove a point, because there is no point to be made because I don't give a fuck either way.

A missile test that VIOLATED UN RESOLUTION. OMG. OUTRAGE, but instead we are outraged that the US banned them. Also, a Missile test arranged for the day after this being signed. Yea... not likely. They wouldn't "test" a new missile and have something ready in 12 hours. It's something that has to be planned and prepped. They didn't know when this Executive Order was going into effect so you can't logically say that it was in direct response. Sure they might CLAIM that, but theres no way they researched and developed a new missile to test in that time, unless it was just testing to see if their current missiles work.

Why is no one upset about Israel having a similar ban? Or mad at Arab countries for having a ban on Israel?