The NFHR is absolutely fucking trash

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Paradox, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Just completely shit. With every rifleman gun I can perform really outstandingly every game no matter the stack what ever. With the NFHR I cant perform at all no matter the stack or no stack its just a shitgun and I feel like the aim is even off like the scope everything just feels like complete fucking traaaaasssshhhh.

0/10 will never try to play with it again.

2. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

It happens to guys of all ages, it's nothing to be embarressed about. Try to relax.

Donald Trump likes this.
  3. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

I wrote this for my NFHR buff :
    "NFAR completely dominates NFHR at close/mid range, even at long range NFHR is unable to stand out due to insufficient damage/capacity. Higher damage/standing accuracy will give NFHR a chance to fight off NFAR at close range.

Due to increased cycle time, I also increased the crotch/prone spread increment so accuracy won't be significantly buffed."

I think it's still partially true.

But NFAR is more of a "general-purpose weapon" like BEHR.

You use BEAR to quickly rekt 1~2 guys, but the 3rd guy will take you down.
    You use NFHR for mid+ range combat. (I am not saying it's good now, but NFHR won't be a general-purpose weapon.)

I'll probably drop NFHR's falloff.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  4. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

I dunno I liked it enough when I was using it. I will say it feels pretty easy to get close range on a lot of maps so the long distance thing has less appeal most of the time, but it's still useful to me at least.

5. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

If you compare it to other weapons its just stupid. It's usefull yeah but you are much better served using NFAR BEAR or BEHR in ANY situation which really shouldnt happen, cause thats not really balanced.

6. Lazybum

Well yeah I'm not disagreeing there, but when I do use it I have an easier time hitting far off people or people who only have a tiny part of their head showing above walls. I am a bad rifleman, I'll be honest here, but it serves it's purpose for me at least.

I ain't gonna say no better standing accuracy that security is proposing to do though, that really will help it because then you can use it behind unbuilt walls.

7. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

seems like the problem resolved itself

8. Ranger

Ranger Member

Does it currently oneshotkill if headshot?

9. Lazybum

No, it does about 85 damage on head shot. It does do 57 as a body shot though, that is pretty high.

This is before any class resists though, so it's less if shooting rifleman or scouts.