The Community Promo Video So Far (by me)

Discussion in 'General' started by MrBojangl3s, Jun 13, 2006.

1. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Yes, but when you save the .gif it comes with a blue background, as indicated when I tried it against black. It would be white with the blue gif over it, and that still wouldn't look that good. Plus, look at the forums, they are blue with a black background, and I tried to stick to the color scheme of the whole schabang... anyone have any comments/suggestions on my video? There's always room for improvement..

I went back and saw Bodrick's video, and it's pretty cool. His has more in-game segments, and that's what I was planning in another video. As you can tell from the music and how I slowed some clips down, this first video is meant to be more epic. He also used the earth.ttf that I was originally planning to use for the font. I will also consider using the 'menubackground.tga' file that Bodrick obvisouly used for the Empires Logo/Symbol. I still would like some advice though, before I get started on the next one.

BTW, this was my first real try at Adobe Premier. I stepped out of 'my comfort zone' :)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2006
  2. Bodrick

Bodrick Ye Olde Supermod

If there's anything I can help you with, let me know :)

3. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Maybe a review of my video? You are one of the few people who have made a video like mine....

4. SniperJP02

SniperJP02 Member

Hey Mr.B I'd just like to say keep up the good work, and really if you aren't aiming to re-create the logo then you don't have to. I don't think it's rude if you don't, people should be happy you took from you're free time to make a video for the community and everyone else.

Good Luck,
    SniperJP02

5. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Thanks Sniper! I tried to understand everyone's point of view so I compromised and did my best to duplicate it, while still using a style that went with the video. I will probably make a new thread with both the download link and a streaming link, along with a better topic title, so it's not as confusing :)