that game of mvalley earlier today

Discussion in 'General' started by FN198, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

Then I have absolutely no idea who our commander was. Freak, maybe?

2. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

The one time I did not want to get revived, and it kept happening.

3. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

use permakill?

4. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

I believe it was.

5. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

Actually I saw it coming and told our team that the northern upgraded turrets are down. North ref down. Base is next. Push UGL - everyone was on foot.

Once you pushed into base - you certainly had the team's support. Regardless of what poor communications NF said - I called for help Base is being UGL'd to death. Talking over him is always fun. It took you about 3 minutes to destroy everything and rax was last (I had two RAX in main) - still very few responded and most were engineers trying to repair rather than grens attack. I killed some of the guys planting themselves in the rear of base. You APC should not have lasted for minutes. It should have been dead in 30 seconds then just clean up - but it did last until the base was completely destroyed.

I think I finally told the team "What do I have to scream like a little bitch to get you back here" at which point it was too late - game lost. No APC Push from north VF since the guy who jumped in the COM vehicle was busy dying.

Anyway - it was a good match - Kudos to your team for pushing UGL APC's and coordinated attack. We had fast UGL APC's for minutes prior to your push and were 15 seconds from Fast HE Mediums. I guess I need to be a bitch, which surely makes everyone's game more fun. The guys I play with regularly - listen when I say "Get back to base" - but we had a lot of guys on the team who, I guess, are used to being yelled at.

As far as Strategy goes. We took north, took city, took center and had a ninja rax on the hill. If a player decides to coordinate an attack - I am not going to change apples to oranges and I focus on providing information and targets and buildings to everyone. If I am not talking that does not mean I am not coordinating the team. I informed the team refs were dropping and locations were under attack. I think dropping a north VF is risky on that map but it is faster access to their main. Although everyone pushing from main protects it. My fault for leaving COM and not driving north while screaming like a bitch for grens to spawn in north APC which I would have pushed from north VF. By then we would have countered with mediums. So I do agree I could have done better and accept the failure.

At any rate - it was a good match.

6. wealthysoup

wealthysoup Lead Tester

You clearly didnt read what I said so i gave up half way through yours. We didnt have one apc alive the whole time, but we were rolling apcs into your base atleast as fast as they could be destroyed.

7. JustGoFly

JustGoFly Member

OK - but from my perspective. I saw ONE APC push behind the VF and remain there until all buildings were down. Granted the team may have been focusing on the APC's rolling in. That was the perspective from which I wrote my note, not based on your post two pages back.