Tf2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HungryGuy, Sep 2, 2006.

1. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

2. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

I've seen it a good 50+ times I think. =P

3. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

my favorite part is when the soldiers start flying through the air and the music changes :D

4. Sonata Arctica

Sonata Arctica Member

Then you'll hate scrimming against SR or HtH. they <3 the rocket :).

5. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

I like the scout getting gibbed. Too bad I haven't seen much of the pyro yet, that was my personal favorite in TF. I never really got many kills but I sure was annoying setting everyone on fire.

I also love the art style now that I've seen it in action more. Too bad the weapons don't cast shadows yet.

6. Silk

Silk Mapper

Sorry to say, but episode 2 will probably cost more than ep1 because of tf2 and portal. I don't think you can call it free then can you?

Eurogamer: Episode One came out at $19.95. Presumably you'll be maintaining the price structure for Episode Two?

Doug Lombardi: Actually we're working on the price for all three platforms. On all three platforms there'll be on SKU [stock keeping unit] available that's Half-Life 2, Episode One, Portal, Team Fortress 2 and Episode Two. And that will probably end up being around standard full price as a console title and a PC title. And then on the PC there will be a pack that's just Episode Two, Portal and Team Fortress 2, and we're still working out the pricing for that but it'll probably be somewhere in between Episode One [pricing] and full price.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=66973

I don't care though, I think tf2 is totally awesome, I can't way to see how it plays. It should definately be a lot more interesting than most of the games nowadays (althoug good games on their own ... incredibly boring considering you've played ton's of games like it before)

7. Jn.

Jn. Member

I'm personally glad they're making a goofy game like this. We don't need anymore uber realistic shooters, we need something fresh. Anyway, there's always fortress forever. Best of both worlds now :D

8. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

I love Team Fortress 2, I'll try to even crap out some money for it when it's out.