TEST #9 BUGTEST Feedback

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Reznov, Feb 8, 2012.

1. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

recall something else,

vgui in class selection or skill selection, think it's skill select...the accept and cancel buttons serve no function and are unattached.
    (ie: they dont work or highlight.)

2. Reznov

Reznov Member

I don't think they ever have been used at all. You just click on the skill you want and the window closes automaticly. And if you didn't want a skill you would just click on the X an the top-right corner.

Maybe removing the Accept/Cancel buttons is a good idea?

3. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

ya, its very possible....lol

remove them then. there is no point to em.

4. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

Did anyone test for zombie tanks... I will soo use that shit against you if its in there.

YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!!

5. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl Member

Regarding 9mine-fx Bug:

I don't remember the wording exactly, but I believe Jephir said something about it being unfixable? Just wanted to ask what you have found to be the problem so far. Have the Mine-Explosions been touched like for instance the Mortar-Explosions?

6. Jephir

Jephir ALL GLORY TO THE JEPHIR

After doing some testing on a server it looks like mine explosions are only hidden to the player that dropped the mines. Maybe there is code somewhere that is hiding the explosion but I haven't been able to find it.

7. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl Member

It's pretty odd since, as you said, only the explosions due to placing the ninth mine caused by X are not visible to X, whereas those from X caused by normal triggering and the Nine-Mines of Y are perfectly visible to X.

As I'm not awear of how the overplaced mines are "exploded" codewise, I don't really know what to conclude of this. I assume mines are handled client-wise, since other peoples 9mines are shown properly to X, whereas Y doesn't see his own 9mine but the one of X. One possible problem therfore could arise from some linkage/relationship error, a broken or misleading line of code which in consequence doesn't fetch the specified fx.

Don't really know if those preposterous lines above help you in any way, since I don't even know nearly anything about coding ;) Anyways...