Test #19 - BUGTEST - Saturday 4th August - 16:00 BST, 11am EDT, 8am PDT

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Trickster, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I couldn't care less about it. What I care about is not being able to recustomise vehicles.

I'm going to wipe my test version of Empires and see if a redownload gives me the updated GCFs.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  2. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

3. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

In reality there are very few true negative values allowed, some examples are anti-matter and Tricksters care-O-meeter. All we must do when observing trickster, is to take into account the absolute value and then round up.

4. Trickster

I apologise for that. It was entirely unacceptable. I have since rectified this reprehensible mistake.

Also, upon redownloading the entire game, it does appear to have fixed the problem with the encryption not disappearing. It could be that the change isn't enough to prompt the steam content server to re-send the data. If the problem is fixed for the next test then we should be golden.

Should.

5. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Incorrect, this has been in Empires since the move to OB, MOOtant spent ages hunting it down but to no avail. Only occurs when standing upright IIRC, crouching or prone don't have the issue.

6. Trickster

I don't recall crouch having issues, but I think I've had it whilst prone. It's not really anything worth bothering with.