Terror attack in Norway

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fooshi, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Vante

Vante Member

85 teenagers and 7 adults killed...
    best killstreak ever?
    just shows how awesome we are ;D

2. Zeke

Zeke Banned

not even close.

3. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Timothy McVeigh killed 168 with one noob tube

4. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

I think Enola Gay wins.

5. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

i wish all of those joking about such things all the time that they will get into such a situation during their lifetime. and then i laught at you how you shit and piss your pants in fear, cry like little girls and crawl on your feet begging for your lifes.

6. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

I wouldn't beg... I would be more like... fuck it... just kill me now and stop pissing me off before I get my rage on. I would be the guy who tackled the wouldbe airplane hijacker. don't give a shit if I die, as long as I take you with me. If there is a heaven when I get to the gates im sure he would say... "<all my past deeds> but, you saved 60 lives, its kool bro" <Gates open>

7. Space_Oddity

[​IMG]

8. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

I wish that all people that are being dead serious about everything to keep living their miserable lives so I could laugh at their funeral.

Also, nearly all jokes are based or relate to someones tragedy , get used to it.

9. flasche

im not mad. also zoom, you follow the exact same way of reasoning that guy did. makes you a loveable individual. i gratulate you for being such a enrichment to humanity ...

btw, did anyone read his manifest? im on page 100 already ...

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  10. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Is this the place to come and cry? And, no the nukes don't count because that was army crap. The OKC bomber did it alone like this guy.

And yes I have been shot at and lost a friend that night so I kinda have an idea of what its like but if we act like little bitches the "terrorists win"

I read about 50 pages of his manifesto and then skipped to the end where it shows his like daily journal building up the the moment. I like how he got diagnosed sane before doing any of this. As sad as it was, it was brilliantly plotted out.

11. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

I hate mourning because it doesn't make me feel better at all.
    I lost a childhood friend to a heart failure when I was 7. Shit sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it, is there?
    Making fun of stuff is how I get through shit. Though, that might be just me.

Indeed. Insane or not, the man is a genius. Yes, he just spend his brain on hurting instead of helping, but not many with avg. intelligence would be able to plan such thing and execute it just the way said person imagined it.
    I'm not saying he's a good person, far from. He deserves his time in jail, and I hope he'll never get out. Let him rot like the rat he is.

12. flasche

not saying you gotta be depressed or something, but showing off the same mindset on the internets to shock ppl and show what big bad mofo you are is kinda ... idk ... desolate?
    irl most of you probably would cower behind whatever seems to provide cover best and is as close as possible crying for mommy ...

i dare to say that most of you wouldnt even hit back if youd get slapped. big mouthed kids that hide behind the anonymity of the internets, thats all u are. pathetic :pathetic:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  13. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Of course, I wouldn't run out and yell "I'm here!". I'd hide and be scared to shit like every other person.
    I would have slapped back if I didn't see the offender as a threat. (I.e offender has a weapon, much bigger or stronger, etc.)

14. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

We are joking about CoD references because it was in a way a weak point about the terrorist that makes him laughable (and also put's him to our level). If we were to post about how we are all scared shitless we are just giving the terrorist what they want, to spread terror.

15. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I've been in similar situations, I got a huge rush of adreniline looked for cover and got there so fast and after seeing my friend bleeding out in the gutter it all became like a dream. I never cried, but damn those cigs were good. But I found out I got PTSD because of this. But I still would of shot back if I had my .45 back then.

no cry baby shit tho, I don't even think the kids on the islands were acting that way. Yeah, you get scared but its a fight or flight kinda rush you get. You don't have time to be a bitch and things kinda seem dream like also.

16. Space_Oddity

Because we're all scared of a violent backlash if we don't care when some Norwegians get blown up.

I wouldn't go as far as to say mass murder is funny (apart from friendly fire, that's fucking hilarious) but right now I care more about an itch on my back than than the people that died or their families.

Jokes = interesting.
    Unimportant people dying in unfunny ways = not interesting.

[​IMG]

17. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

While Norwegian police officers do not carry guns, they had to deal with this guy:

[​IMG]

I blame video games for giving him this idea.

18. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

is that a detachable light saber on the end of the rifle?!?

19. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

for doing recoil fire most obviously. Where you put it in semi automatic, then just push up on that fore grip so that when the fire goes off the recoil release the trigger, but you are pushing so it presses it again.

Like I said, most obviously.

20. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

Why respect a murderer when you can laugh at him?