Tanks More Realistic

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by PatPeter, Jun 16, 2009.

1. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

*slaps head to desk*

am i not picking up the sarcasm? or are you all trolling each other or what

im clueless :(

2. PatPeter

PatPeter I have no idea what I am talking about

*Saving Response*

*Saving 2nd Response*

*Saving 2nd Response*

*Saving Response*

2nd Response: Or if their right hand has like a joystick for the turret, something of the sort.

I had more to type, but if you read the bottom of this post, you will realize that I have no idea what.

LOL!

Response: LOL blizzerd, I loved reading that section of the thread, just like in Red vs Blue or any comedy series where you have someone say something like:

"We have to cross the mountain"
    "Or we could go through the tunnel"
    "But man, it is going to be hard to climb this thing"
    "Or... we could go through the tunnel"
    etc.

Anyway, to realistically respond to your suggestion, which kinda mirrors my "2nd Reponse", the mouse and the keyboard represent two people unless the driver has something like a mouse inside the cockpit(?) to control the turret, otherwise the turret needs two arms to maneuver, while driving takes two arms and two legs (steering/accelerating/braking).

*&^%ING A! I just came back from Michigan and this post is still here, unposted, awesome.

3. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

its possible the guys just sit behind a controle panel existing of a rigid keyboard and mouse configuration

this is on a universe that never had the dark ages... so they would be a little bit further in the line of technological advancements

and being able to control a tank with only 1 person is kinda advanced, real tanks are aswell going slowly from heavy jeeps with a cannon to driving command platforms with computers and electronics and some tanks already have a keybord