Tank Building Templates/ and vehicle air drops

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TheLiberalElitist, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I haven't read the comments and I only skimmed the first post, but I think I've got the gist of it. Anyway, something vaguely related to this is planned.

1) The commander will be able to set limits on the amount of each vehicle allowed on the team. For example, he can restrict the maximum amount of artillery to 2. This also allows us to think about making heavy tanks far more expensive and far stronger, because then the commander could build them himself as "super units". Not a definite plan but the point is, a lot could come of this.

2) The commander will be able to put default tank layouts out, which his team will automatically have loaded up. They can change it, but when they go to customise, this is what will be there.

3) The commander might have some ability to restrict certain tech, such as outdated armours/engines/weapons.

4) If they don't get removed (they might, idk, the resource system will get changed), wages will be exempt from most of this, allowing people to build what they want if they use wages.