So...which clans good enough for me? Eh?

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Faunze, May 14, 2009.

1. Omneh

Omneh Member

WHICH COCKS?

<filler>

2. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

I have no idea because they change names more than me :\ And if they don't change names theres like 40 of them.

3. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

You need to grow up and take responsibility for your actions. A bad reputation doesn't go away overnight, you have to work twice as hard and be an angel. Just like a criminal offense doesn't go away, people remember what you did. Most people don't give you the chance to burn them twice, because they've had that enough while growing up. If you actually get an open hand, willing to see how you've changed, it's rare. The only way you're going to get treated well, is to show you've earned it.

Sure this community needs a bit of work, but it's not in response to your whims and attempts to take a shortcut.

Also this "ooh everyone else is a cock and needs to be better" attitude doesn't fly. If everyone else is shite, you should still strive to be better. You are you, and complaining like this is not leaving the herd, it's just joining the other bunch of sheep.

At least, that's what I think.

4. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

Yea well considering I am making a massive effort to be better and people still flame me to the point where the game is unplayable how am I supposed to show them I'm better? The second their in the same game as me the abuse begins and I leave. I'm not going to play where I am abused. I play to have fun. Being abused is the opposite. I'm not going to stay in a server where I'm getting harassed.

5. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

So don't stay. Play with people you don't know and ignore the insults. Most people get insulted online ya know, but most people don't care and continue to play. Eventually the insults getting thrown at you are good natured, and mostly by your friends.

Please don't say effort again...sadly, results are what matter in most of life :(

6. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

As I said, if I think the results are getting personal, I'll take care of it, just come play and stop caring about what other people say, at the least just mute them or i'll admin mute, its easier than "avoiding" the game because of online mean people.

7. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I like you jekotia :( dont be sad :)

8. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

It's a little hard to ignore it when they spam text chat. I shit you not chat becomes useless because they don't STFU.

Again, I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so incessant. It's impossible to ignore because of the volume of it.

9. communism

communism poof

When I have played with you I haven't seen people flame you... maybe I'm just blissful though

10. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

where am i?
    i need an adult!

11. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

I don't even know what happened to Jess, anyone tell me.

12. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

I suck the CV on mvalley because after playing duststorm i assumed the rivers were shallow. Dubee/grapehead suicided the CV to end a failed round but I reported him on the forums. Thats it, to my memory, aside from the raeg on the forums and ingame.

13. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun Member

O RLY?
    Once again you prove why I used to flame you.

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  14. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Man I'm just teasing you I don't want to piss you off or make you not want to play the game. I dunno If I made it cool to pick on you like you said but I know that its not up to me what people other people do. I know for me personally some people are just fun to mess with like cyber-kun or bitterjesus..

BJ made a good point though, somthing about not giving a fuck cause its the fucking internet..

15. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

Jessia, I'm not your mama or your shrink, so I'll just be straight with you.

Get the fuck over it.

If someone say some stupid in game just tell them to stfu and suck a big one. Who gives a shit about what they say? Seriously. Besides, there's admins on the server and if someone is harassing you after you've asked them to stop (because, you know, harassment online is sooooo bad), just ask some, and they'll kick the guy.

I almost feel like you're just whoring attention as that kid in the back of the class with a "baw nobody likes me :(" attitude.

16. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

Yo, biatch, I'll pop a cap in yo-ass bitch, don't mess with ma hood bitch.

17. communism

communism poof

you guis suck

18. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

It's hard to ignore after 4 years of it.

19. Faunze

Faunze Member

Well uh...glad to see the community is still going strong! :P

20. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

shitt neezy you best not come at me crooked like that or i'll have to straighten your gay ass out.