So...which clans good enough for me? Eh?

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Faunze, May 14, 2009.

1. Faunze

Faunze Member

Not BSID that's for sure, granted, you're probably the biggest (or were last year) but I just never felt the tingly sensation when I played with you guys.

I'm a massive team player, I thrive on it, I have no problems sitting back at base erecting walls, but obviously, I preffer sitting up there with my boys giving the enemy a bullet in the face with my trusty SMG.

My preffered class is engineer, but I've played with all classes and all guns an ample ammount of times, but I've come to find my place as an engineer reving my team mates and giving them support, along with popping caps at the enemy just over the hill.

Tanks have never been my major strong point however, I can still hold my own in one by all means but for some reason trees keep jumping in my way.

So pretty much, I'm looking for a clan that uses a bitch boat load of teamwork, most prefferably with their tight upper lipped mouths, and I really don't mind been screamed at to do stuff, which is something I actually find lacking in many clans, I do like things quite strict and organised.

So, any clans out there that fit that bill? :p

2. Opie

Opie Member

BSID the biggest? Is that tingling feeling an erection?

Role players are always needed. I would read some of the clan posts in the forum and not post your own resume here.

3. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

i think epic is the biggest (and only that :P) clan atm

cw is big only on paper

4. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

I dunno, I think we have about 35 players active at different parts of the day and week. I keep seeing this "CW isn't very big" and we've even had applications saying "I know that CW is a just starting clan" etc... I don't really see the reason for it...we're here, we always were, we always will be.

I'm not really addressing the OP, I just want to make this clear. We're here, we're still big, and we're not going away.

5. RKB53

RKB53 Member

Edit By Beerdude26: RKB is on his period.
    LIES

Fine il try to be nice and simple
    WE DO NOT LET NUBS IN BSID

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  6. Omneh

Omneh Member

EPIC sucks, join CW

7. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

dont be so mean rkb D:

8. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Join OMFG.
    >:3

9. Faunze

Faunze Member

Not a resumé, just wondering if I'd fit in anywhere. I'm kinda sick of clans that are just a group of players with a tag that act like anyone else in a public server.

And yes, that tingling sensation is most deffinetly an erection. :|ove:

10. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

MAD
    <filler>

11. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

12. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

I dont think you increase your chance to get accepted by any clan when you tell them that they suck.

13. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Well, if you're based in the US we would love to have you. I can say that much...EU's we're a bit more cautious about atm. But that's the clan founder so you can be sure if he says it's ok, it's fine.

The last person we recruited was Tovarich Cookie who i've not seen head nor hide of since...just thought i'd throw that in there as I know he frequents this place...

14. Goose

Goose Member

We have an unwritten rule about not letting cake eaters and butt pirates into the clan.

This sound pretty gay to me.

15. Omega_K2

Omega_K2 Member

Never noticed you playing, so you either play when I don't or you are not skilled/dump enough to be noticed :P

16. RKB53

RKB53 Member

17. FN198

FN198 Member

We're not here to give you a tingling sensation. We are here to show you how much you need to improve.

18. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah find one of them slutty clans if its that tingling sensation your looking for.

19. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I don't like your attitude (the title, not the post itself). Not sure if I will give you my vote if you applied for CW.

Edit: Now I don't even like my own attitude, so I'll write a bit more:

You don't just apply for some clan, by posting in a forum, that you are searching for a clan that is good enough for you. Most of the clan players here are playing Empires for soon 4 years, some even longer. Clans are like second families to some of us. I spent a lot of time in the cw irc channel, my clan definitely means a lot to me. Now you come around like a yelling bully that doesn't care a lot start a thread that he is uberwtfpwn and is searching for a clan, you change that in your post but I still get the feeling that you are new to Empires and want to mask that with an aggressive attitude. Why don't you just hang around ingame, or in empires irc for a bit longer and get to know each clan. So you can make up your own opinion. This thread definitly moved something in me and searching for a Empires clan this way is wrong, that might explain why I'm reacting a bit hostile. So my advice is again. Go find the people you like playing with on your own.

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  20. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

Brutos is right about the family thing. CW has pretty much started a manhunt (phone calls, lots of email, googling for additional contact information) over one of their members, flasche, not being online in weeks with no warning. Due to the size of Empires, clans are much tighter.