should obama get ded ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Avair, Sep 30, 2009.

?

shld obama /kill ?

1. yes

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. im nigro

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

What's the difference between duty and obligation?

If you mean it's not very nice to spin things out of all comprehension, sure, I'll roll with that, but people aren't very nice, so it's neither surprising nor really all that reprehensible, it's just people being people.

2. Deiform

Deiform Member

CNN are in the middle? Jees... they were so opinionated on that one story. Makes me wonder if you've seen BBC news.

3. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I mean that as in republican or democrat favoritism. I have seen BBC news. But everyone here knows that talking about killing the president will always be taken seriously.

4. Silk

Silk Mapper

Yes those were my thoughts exactly. The way they brought that news is of lower quality than simple entertainment for the simpleminded that we see on tv here (belgium that is, don't know about england). I'd feel insulted watching something like that even if it were called the "Joke hour", let alone the News or a news channel.

BUT i'm assuming that, since it's not just 1 hour of news but a news station, that they have many different programmes during the day with one being more serious than the other, with hopefully this one being the "relax-after-work hour".

5. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

"Oh look they made a vote on facebook; should the president be executed, omg omg, that MUST be true, he will definitly get attacked by the facebook user #2345#, who has the tools to do the job but is fickle so he needs the affirmation omg",
    ´srsly thats just exageration and the news reporter must be a bit tarted and not very impartial anyway

... lets do a new vote, "should we attack the white house with a 500 mT nuclear bomb" ... would be intresting if they go on higher defcon lvl because of the vote, har:headshot: