[SCRIM FOOTAGE] BSID vs JPL on emp_isle

Discussion in 'General' started by w00kie, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I can't hear you over the sound of how much better at HoN I am.

2. tkeracer619

tkeracer619 Member

I know. I won't be here either but since pattons only goal with us is to troll I don't mind him having to wait a couple weeks to loose again.

3. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

not you, FN. There was no "us".

Also they were good games none the less as previously mentioned. Please panty in a bunch more. Although I suppose it is typical JPL, herding cats to the middle of a lake would be an easier task. Maybe its better that you aren't here, it seems you like to get collaterally trolled ^^.

4. tkeracer619

tkeracer619 Member

He is one of us now. Get over it.

It's hard to troll someone who understands that this is all just a video game. Continue your childish rants and maybe you can get a more impressive rise out of me.

5. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

It was already impressively unintentional ruffling of feathers [​IMG]. If I tried, it wouldn't be unintentional.

JPL? "What is directed at one, is directed at all" mentality? FN is not you, and most of our new members wanted it to go as it did. I'm actually surprised any JPL would use such an argument to step up and block for FN, he isn't going emo again is he? Especially after his closest friend Dubee was even unaware of his recent perma-bans on VIPER, I'm not sure how brotherly you guys are, but in practice it seems a far cry.

Twas a good game, and will be even better when we match up again. Suck it up and stop whining.

6. FN198

FN198 Member

i pity you. stop trying to impress me.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  7. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

obvious [​IMG] is obvious

Trying to scrim. Stop trying to make this about you :P. Good to see you can speak for yourself though.

8. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

lol yeah it was actually a really good game, both games were very close for 15 minutes at least. oh wait sry wrong thread

9. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah, I'm sure the new BSID member's wanted to get stomped out and listen to your rage the entire time. We don't care about winning or losing were just trying to have fun, which is what we did.

Patton.. We are not brothers or a fake ranked army. We don't care about online drama and were only interested in having fun and organized matches. And YOU have been a huge source of fun and laughter for us. Keep it up man. Lol even last night when you failed and got your cv killed twice in a pub had me cracking up..

edit: tricky.. You said before that you would have you clan scrim yourselves. That means two comms, why don't you just book a time on the steam group and have your 2nd tier comm take over? Everyone in epic is the best in the game anyways. It's kinda sad that you don't trust them with out you.. Kinda like you are the pimp and they are your hoes. They must ask you first master trickster if they can have fun.

10. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

cool, so what's the problem then?

Go to your forums and fill out the times so we can get a scrim going and have some fun.

11. communism

communism poof

your straight trippin playa

12. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Cause I want to scrim a better clan.

13. Trickster

EPIC do things differently to JPL. We have multiple people who are capable of being the commander in the sense that they use the CV (LordDz, Valiant etc), but I am the only person who commands in EPIC, and the only person who has ever done it for the last 2 years. It's a different story with EPIC vs EPIC matches because at the end of the day, it's just us lot. But vs other clans, we do it as we've always done. They don't scrim without me, and they never will until a point where I am unable to regularly attend scrims. It won't happen. If EPIC members had an issue with it, they wouldn't be in EPIC. Regardless, it won't be happening. Not now, not ever. I will probably have them organise an interclan scrim this Sat. The following Saturday, we can probably scrim you guys.

At the end of the day, the way we do things is proven to work by our win-record. I know you might be desperate to squeeze a win out of us by playing us when I'm not around, but it won't happen. Simple as.

14. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

No trust me. I want to scrim you on an American server more than anyone else. But you seem to not trust your clan. Even though you've said before that they are all great players. If you can't scrim for 2 weeks, that seems to me like your at the point where you can't regularly attend scrims.

Let them, walk with out holding your hand for once. I am really surprised in your lack of trust of your clan. We just scrimmed BSID and we want them to tighten up a little bit.

15. Trickster

We scrimmed you guys on an American server. We do it alternately, and the next time we scrim it's an American server again. The time after, it's a Euro server. Also, no. We scrimmed this weekend (That being 4 days ago) and we will be able to scrim again a week this Saturday. This particular weekend I'm busy and I don't know how much I'll be around (at best, I'd be on my laptop with a 3G usb stick), but that's not 2 consecutive weekends. So It's not viable. It won't happen Dubee, so you can nag about it all you like, but it simply won't happen. We'll scrim when I'm back.

16. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Lol dawww, Dubee is a hypocrite <3

17. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

We put together just a bunch of c teams to face you guys cause you would bitch if we didn't.. We still have fun doing it(win or lose). You are just coming off as really scared that your clan will lose with out you. I'm hardly nagging, I just want to scrim a different clan. I guess if your gonna not trust your clan in playing a fucking game then I feel bad for them. Hopefully they can have fun and think for themselves in a game one day. But until then hitler... I mean trickster will have absolute power over whatever epic does even though they could prolly easily beat us since "everyone in epic is a heavy hitter". Were not gonna sit here and brag about beating your clan.. Specially if your not there. Your just like cpatton. We wan't to beat YOU trust me. We don't brag about wins, we say GG, so don't be so scared.

But if your gonna stop them from having fun then I guess bsid and jpl will just have to have the fun.

edit: I'm 6-0 against you. I've beat FN/HSM/Dizzyone and You.. You have good players, you just need a better comm

18. Deiform

Deiform Member

We scrimmed JPL like 6 days ago. I'm sure you can wait 11 days until the next one. Also we're scared, Trickster tells us bedtime stories on TS3 before we fight. Without his sweet Northern accent we're all too nervous to play.

19. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

We don't have pictures of our cocks, so the next best thing is counting the # of wins & loses. The worst part is as you climb up higher the epeen mountain, it will hurt more once you fall. I suggest, trickster, you get the overprotective-parent attitude out of your system and let your chicks leave the nest. It will be easier on yourself and leaves no regret as opposed to waiting the day you scrim ExE.

20. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

11 days is that 2 weeks in euro? I missed the last one. What happens when trickster emo kills him self? Will epic just cease to exist?

I am trying to get scrims every weekend so we don't fall off again.