[SCRIM FOOTAGE] BSID vs JPL on emp_isle

Discussion in 'General' started by w00kie, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

ITT clans which lose comment on how clan which wins should be run. You don't fix what isn't broken.

Not that it makes any difference anyway, but the only other person who ever organises stuff in EPIC (interclan scrims) is Slade, and he's not available on Saturday either.

Regardless, no-one else in EPIC has a problem with me having to be around for scrims. We've always scrimmed, yet JPL have trouble fielding a full team. They did on Saturday, they did on Sunday. When you're actually capable of fielding a team of 16, come back and whine.

2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Ok, usually games are played for fun. But if you wanna selfishly play this like its real life. Then yeah, continue being that way and holding back all the talent you have from playing for fun.

3. Deiform

Deiform Member

We do play for fun. It's not serious, we just get told to play by Trickster because he's the organiser. I'm sure we could beat you with a normal team, but none of us really like the pressure of being responsible for telling people what to do. Trickster does that for us, and gathers us all together. I'm sure you can wait for a scrim.

And yes 11 days is next weekend, because it's mid-week now.

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Aight well yall some lazy pot heads. Even I can set up a scrim. You have plenty of good comms who can tell you what to do. And its not like they would be commanding a bunch of noobs.

But I understand, trickster needs to be there to hold your hand. I know its a big deal for you guys, trying to play a game for fun is scary.

5. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Inb4 the one minute scrim against JPL on canyon where we owned your clan's face with an APC and a comm.

You are so epicly hypocritical in this thread, you turn around and shoot everything you say in your own face 3 posts later. You are ridiculous.

You know what, to hell with you lol. You are crazy

6. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I wasn't at that scrim. And you know damn well no rushes get past me. Hell last night I held off the entire west against your whole team on canyon ALONE.

You won A game.. My record against BSID is 6-0 and I have beat every one of your top commanders at there peaks. Maybe not HSM but I stopped plenty of his rushes in 2.0 testing. Just like you wouldn't count my wins against bsid cause you weren't there, I wont count your "win" against cyber casue I wasn't there. Except now I have wins against you. XD

7. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Your record against me is non existent - You haven't commanded.

Your record is either with JPL, with not a single win vs BSID until last year, or as a gren in scrims, but you can measure your wins against me when you 1v1 me.

You want me to be super serious in pubs? SORRY, NO. I just differentiate between unrecorded fun and competitive recorded fun. JUST like you mentioned you emphasize fun a few posts ago.

Maybe you shouldn't call people who beat your clan into the ground "lazy potheats" for not jumping up to play you again. You know, HERP DERP, like you refuse to play BSID.

Fuckin hypocrite lol, I wonder why anyone takes you the least bit seriously. Probably out of some morbid desire to believe in the general intellect of human beings (at least on my part :P).

8. Trickster

If Cpatton doesn't make stupid ass mistakes again and tries what I said in a PM to him, BSID will rip JPL up if they play as bad as in this BSID-JPL scrim.

9. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Roor is the one who doesn't want to scrim BSID, I don't give a fuck.. We'll stomp you out this weekend if it were up to me but I'm not booking scrims anymore. Face it, you weren't the only clan who made mistakes. We won twice for a good reason. Shit we even beat you with nukes on a map with no one was building refs.

But oh well, epics a bunch of pansy's who cower behind trickster and roor wants to let patton bathe in defeat for a couple weeks. So I don't really care Imma be with my girl friday and sat so I can't scrim this weekend anyways.

Imma pull a zeke geek "6-0 ha ha bitch"

10. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Roor is having a lovers spat with Myst I assume. I wonder why Roor didn't say anything to me Dubee? Seems your clan likes to speak for others rather than have them speak for themselves. I'm not sure why he wasn't expecting it, tbh, and he just fueled the fire. If he had had a problem with it, he could have told me and I would have dealt with Myst directly and had it taken down.

He simply asked me about it, and I said it was some joke. Instead of asking me to do something about it, which is what should happen if he wants to uphold some scrimmage etiquette he complained about myst not having at the scrim, he directly actioned a complaint against Myst's account, something that is now directly between him and Myst. If he can't deal with the conversation Myst wants to hold with him over that, that is all on him, not me, not BSID.

I've never had any problems with ROOR, and I'm fine to keep my members in line should they cross some fundamental boundry with him and JPL. I won't do anything if he doesn't come to me, and instead retaliates directly to my subordinates. Thats on the two of them, and thats the only possible reason I can think for Roor to care whether we scrim or not.

Dubee, again, your hypocrisy. I worked hard to organize BSID and JPL at a time as CLOSE to the Saturday you initially challenged us for, and spent a lot of time making it work. If you will spit on me for that, then your clan has fundamentally changed. Enjoy your no-scrims :D.

11. Trickster

ROOR is your leader, JPL wouldn't be there without him. You respect that.

12. Skie Dragon

Skie Dragon Member

So yeah armadon is pretty imba

13. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Flint Beastwood.
    Nuf said.

14. Trickster

Jungle MoonQueen eryday.

15. communism

communism poof

lol [​IMG]

16. Trickster

Communism, should I buy HoN?

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

cpatton goes to anime conventions
    and imma be rocking dem beats

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  18. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

EPIC organisational structure never ceases to amuse me.

19. FN198

FN198 Member

[​IMG]
    i really wish i took more pictures

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  20. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

lol. I'm not in that picture.